SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS ST. LAWRENCE

AZSIOUX

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your posts. I learn what happens before the webcast shows it. I pretend to be a magician and tell my dad whose watching the webcast "We're about to score" and it happens :D:D

Don't you know that it's hostile and abusive to mess with old people like that? :D

Thanks for your posts. I learn what happens before the webcast shows it. I pretend to be a magician and tell my dad whose watching the webcast "We're about to score" and it happens :D:D

Yeah, sorry, it's annoying I know, but I'm actually watching this game on TV so I'm ahead of all of you . . . and I'm trying to delay important info but I'm also watching another hockey game and listening to a basketball game so I keep forgetting to stop before I hit Add reply

Yeah, sorry, it's annoying I know, but I'm actually watching this game on TV so I'm ahead of all of you . . . and I'm trying to delay important info but I'm also watching another hockey game and listening to a basketball game so I keep forgetting to stop before I hit Add reply

it isn't annoying it is fun, cause then you know when to look at the webcast intently. That way if you are doing two things then you know.

SLU is doing a lot of lipping off tonight. What is up with that?

The guy that scored the SLU goal went by the Sioux box running his mouth too.

The last 5 periods of hockey UND has played some of the best defense I have seen all season long.

This is the kind of stuff that UND needs to do to win. I realize we are playing some teams that are

what we might call weak but its something to build on after watching what we say in the first half of the season.

Alrite interviews with Oshie and the SLU coach.....

TJ:

really high tempo, both teams came out, great speed on both ends... not his goal, should've gone to Foyt... easy to transition last year, HS coach helped him too... Grand Forks is a great hockey town, Ralph is great.... really tight game, SLU will come out too in the 3rd period.... T stands for Timothy, J is still a mystery HAHAHA LOL

Joe Marsh (SLU coach):

bottled us up good, nice PP goal to tie it, in an ideal world he wants a 3 on 2, exciting game for the fans... McKenzie was lightly recruited, but is very good, lots of people did talk to him, lost lots of seniors so they got him, he's etremely competitive, hard worker, not a great or fluent skater, but is underrated, has room to improve, sees the ice well, has a great game, smart hockey player...