SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS ST. LAWRENCE

AZSIOUX

logos_siouxhead.gifVS slu.gif

OK, can we make it 2 in a row? sure hope so and think we will. 4 goals seems to be the magic number. 6-0-0 when scoring 4. Phil was solid so i think he will follow it up tonight assuming he will be in net. few hours til puck drops.

SIOUX RADIO

http://www.fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

WEBCAST

http://ne.cn8.tv/channel/article.asp?lArti...subhead=cn8live

ST LAWRENCE RESULTS

http://insidecollegehockey.com/2Teams/stl.htm

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally the Sioux are out of the bottom ten for penatly killing, they have now reached 80%, that has to go up to 85% at least. They have to win this game tonight. Losing to an ECAC team would just about burry their NCAA chances. BSU beat C.C. last night so it shows they are human, I am still not convinced that C.C. is that good of a team. I think BSU is like 5-0 against the WCHA. Swept MSU-M, Swept UMD and won the first game against C.C. Big games for the Sioux coming up the next 6 weeks. I figure they have to go 9-3 or 8-4 to move up in the race. 10-2 would be better.

Finally the Sioux are out of the bottom ten for penatly killing. They have to win this game tonight. Losing to an ECAC team would just about burry their NCAA chances.

BSU beat C.C. last night so it shows they are human. I think BSU is like 5-0 against the WCHA. Swept MSU-M, Swept UMD and won the first game against C.C.

bsu is a very good team and very hot right now. i believe they have a 10 game unbeaten streak and are 5-0 vs wcha. wow. they are my 2nd favorite team and are really playing a hell of a non conference schedule these days which will only make them better come ncaa time. not meaning to look ahaead but the games vs bsu will be VERY important along with other games but bsu is in a decent pairwise position so that cold be a chance for the sioux to inch their way up after we win tonight and go get cc!!

i see we moved back up a little in the pairwise ahead of st lawrence by a couple spots. yeah we need to win this damn game, could care less how it happens but a blowout would be fun :D

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/pwr.php

bsu is a very good team and very hot right now. i believe they have a 10 game unbeaten streak and are 5-0 vs wcha. wow. they are my 2nd favorite team and are really playing a hell of a non conference schedule these days which will only make them better come ncaa time. not meaning to look ahaead but the games vs bsu will be VERY important along with other games but bsu is in a decent pairwise position so that cold be a chance for the sioux to inch their way up after we win tonight and go get cc!!

I know if UND does come to play the Sioux are going to get stroked, I am hoping this isn't the year we finally lose to the Beavers. I am not sure I can stand to listen to my friends that are BSU fans. Yep I am a BSU fan except when they play the Sioux.

Anybody just see that 5 minute major that was called on BU? What the hell was that? It was a clean hit!

just missed it. i thought zach dont fk wit the horns got away with a major last night. very very lucky i thought. he sent that guy into the boards pretty hard.

or maybe they are called more in the wcha with the emphisis?? guess i dont have the numbers to know but it seems there is 1 a weekend in each series around the league

BU scores 1-0 3rd, mid

BU SCORES about halfway through the 3rd?? 1-0

I haven't really been paying much attention to the game... but with the score being as it is, it seems kinda like a lame game.... but who am I to say, I'm just waiting for our game... GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Yes, it is a lame game . . . it's not just you.

Blamed the ref for last night's game sucking but maybe it wasn't him. Both of Dartmouth's games have been boring.

Nah, it's not Dartmouth, all of BU's games look like this pretty much. This game's gotta be the worst it's been though.

looks like 4 wcha teams have a shot to win their holiday tourneys they are playing in...im saying the wcha goes 4-0 tonight in these 4 title games..............scsu will have a very tough test vs goalie joe fallon and vermont

SIOUX vs ST LAWRENCE in hanover, nh

GOPHERS vs FERRIS STATE in minneapolis, mn

ST CLOUD vs VERMONT in burlington, vt

DENVER vs MASS LOWELL in denver, co

michigan tech lost to michigan 4-1 and will play harvard for 3rd place today

wisconsin lost to clarkson 6-2 and will play providence for 3rd place today. in the BADger showdown, looks like they will play the 3rd place game at 7 :D:D and title game before that??

duluth lost to ohio state 4-1 and will play bowling green for 3rd place today

CC loses to bemidji state 3-2 in regular 2 game series. that makes BSU 5-0 vs WCHA teams so far with 5 games left. 1 @ cc to night. a home and home vs the sioux and a 2 game series at michigan tech. they will go 7-3 i predict which would be damn good. 2 losses to the sioux of course and a loss tonight but will sweep tech :D

UAA beat alaska 4-1. play agai tonight

wisconsin lost to providence 6-2 and will play harvard for 3rd place today. in the BADger showdown, looks like they will play the 3rd place game at 7 :D:D and title game before that??

Apparently since Wisconsin is the home team, they feel like they should be able to play the late game no matter what. I think that's crap... they lost, they should be in the early game... but whatever.

And yes... the championship game is being played before the 3rd place game.

Nice to see Dartmouth losing both games in their own tournament.... haha

Way to go BU!!

LET'S GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

You're more than welcome . . . So here are some things to look for in your game w./ SLU

1. Because Norton said it about twelve thousand times yesterday, "SLU likes to generate offense from their D." On the PP, SLU forwards will more than likely send the puck to the point, let them fire away and look for the deflection, so your PK really needs to cover those lanes and not drift too far from the shooter.

2. SLU's D is prone to some serious breakdowns (not just losing control of the puck, but actually falling down) so good forechecking is key; look to get some breakaways.

3. Find the guy with the biggest behind on your team and stick him in front of Petizian cause he has trouble seeing through any type of screen.

Damn, I wish the team could read this, but then again, they should already know.

Good Luck Sioux!!!

GOPHERS vs FERRIS STATE in minneapolis, mn

ST CLOUD vs VERMONT in burlington, vt

DENVER vs MASS LOWELL in denver, co

wisconsin lost to providence 6-2 and will play harvard for 3rd place today. in the BADger showdown, looks like they will play the 3rd place game at 7 :D:D and title game before that??

No one ever better tease us about scheduling cup cakes again after looking at the above schedule. I am hoping that UND does a tourney again next season.

I loved the Subway Holiday Classic when we had it, it was a great time to party with friends from BSU and two games in one day was a blast.

Wisconsin lost to Clarkson 6-2 last night.