SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Football Too Good Too Soon?

star2city

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, i like how the moderators here have it as you can't lower case UND but you can on ndsu. hmmmm, a little home board advantage?

Umm, try even mentioning UND on Bisonville, upper or lower case and see what happens to you. :silly:

This is the most opponent-tolerated fan message board I've ever seen and people still love to rip on it.

Perhaps people got sick of your immature compatriots who insisted on lower casing UND and grand forks like second graders.

Umm, try even mentioning UND on Bisonville, upper or lower case and see what happens to you. :silly:

This is the most opponent-tolerated fan message board I've ever seen and people still love to rip on it.

Perhaps people got sick of your immature compatriots who insisted on lower casing UND and grand forks like second graders.

You obviously have not checked out http://www.bisonsports.net

I would say that is about as tolerant as your going to get. The other board has different rules for different posters which is nothing more then censorship.

While Montana was supportive of NDSU and the Big Sky, I can't help it but wonder if they really wanted us in the conference that the Griz rule. Perhaps the same thoughts are in the Gateway too. It really surprises me as I would think that any conference would love a good solid competitor joining rather than a doormat. I guess time will tell..... :lol:

I was disappointed when the Big Sky didn't let the Bison in. I'd pony up for Bison season tix if they were in the Big Sky. Once UND goes up a level, NDSU would have a better travel partner. Perhaps the Big Sky will change their minds at that point. It's too bad UND & NDSU didn't go IAA at the same time...

I was disappointed when the Big Sky didn't let the Bison in. I'd pony up for Bison season tix if they were in the Big Sky. Once UND goes up a level, NDSU would have a better travel partner. Perhaps the Big Sky will change their minds at that point. It's too bad UND & NDSU didn't go IAA at the same time...

That would have been alright, but I would take SDSU in a heart beat right now. They have been an unbelievable school to travel up with.

That would have been alright, but I would take SDSU in a heart beat right now. They have been an unbelievable school to travel up with.

Why? Because they always suck? I guess it's nice having a phony rival that you can beat all the time. How long before ndsu realizes they're dancing with the fat chick (sdsu)?

Why? Because they always suck? I guess it's nice having a phony rival that you can beat all the time. How long before ndsu realizes they're dancing with the fat chick (sdsu)?

Well, when the day of the dance came up Sue (pun intended) decided to sit this one out, the options were limited. But I see NDSU's willingness to try to stick with the bunnies. They left the comfort zone and gambled together. "Success rightly goes to those who are willing to take the risk."

Since you guys haven't started your transition to D-I yet, maybe you haven't kept up with things up here but let me educate you. SDSU just finished in the Top 25 in football (#20, 21, or 22 depending on which poll you like), our Women's Basketball team is 9-2 with wins over USC, Kansas, and Colorado, just to name a few (looking very good for a WNIT bid), and even our Men's Basketball team that has struggled split with the Bison last year. Fat chick, I think not. :lol:

Sorry you got to the dance late, but it looks like USD is the only one left have fun with her. You are going to like her, she has a great personality. :lol:;)

Well your football team did get their ass beat by a D-III on their homefield, plus finished with the customary 7-4 record sdsu football calls a successful season. Not to mention you're MBB (the bunnies numero uno sport) is currently battling for recognition as the worst D-I basketball team in the nation. Maybe ndsu is wearing beer goggles but I don't think UND would want you as a dance partner.

Well your football team did get their ass beat by a D-III on their homefield, plus finished with the customary 7-4 record sdsu football calls a successful season. Not to mention you're MBB (the bunnies numero uno sport) is currently battling for recognition as the worst D-I basketball team in the nation. Maybe ndsu is wearing beer goggles but I don't think UND would want you as a dance partner.

Since you don't seem to like USD, I have a dance partner for you guys, she is from Bismark and her name is Mary. What? You have already met, and she did what to you? Oh, I am so sorry I didn't realize. I can see why that won't work out. Never mind. :huh::lol:

[url="http://www.grandforksherald.com/articles/index.cfm?id=20809

You know what, I and many other people were dragging that loss down SDSU's neck and especially before the Marker Game. I didnt believe at all that SDSU was as good as people were talking about, but I found out that saturday that the SDSU football team is for real and could def. beat UND.

You know what, I and many other people were dragging that loss down SDSU's neck and especially before the Marker Game. I didnt believe at all that SDSU was as good as people were talking about, but I found out that saturday that the SDSU football team is for real and could def. beat UND.

We will never know. However, you could ask UNI which team(s) seemed "for real".

Merry Christmas!

:lol:

You can also ask Cal Poly who is "for real." Cal-Poly was within 1 point of beating the #2 team in the country at the time in Montana.

Cal-Poly was within 1 point of beating the #2 team in the county at the time in Montana?

Ok...

UND beat the #3 team in the country at the time in UNI.

BTW...why would I ask Cal-Poly? They did not play UND. The only common opponent this season was UNI...therefore they are in a better position than anyone to comment on the "for real"-ness of UND and/or SDSU.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cal-Poly was within 1 point of beating the #2 team in the county at the time in Montana?

Ok...

BTW...why would I ask Cal-Poly? They did not play UND. The only common opponent this season was UNI...therefore they are in a better position than anyone to comment on the "for real"-ness of UND and/or SDSU.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As you can see UNI was overrated and didn't make the playoffs.

Ok...

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Montana stayed #2 throughout the year while UNI dropped big time and never recovered. If your a good team then you wouldn't let a DII loss effect your entire season.