SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night WCHA Action

AZSIOUX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember another team that started a season a few years ago on a 13 game unbeaten streak. We all remember how that season turned out. ;)

Fortunately, I don't think it could be much worse of a collapse than the gophs had last year. :glare:

Can't say that's not motivating for those that were a part, so UM will be a dangerous team until they prove otherwise.

I remember another team that started a season a few years ago on a 13 game unbeaten streak. We all remember how that season turned out. ;)

Fortunately, I don't think it could be much worse of a collapse than the gophs had last year. :glare:

Can't say that's not motivating for those that were a part, so UM will be a dangerous team until they prove otherwise.

I think we went 19-1 or something like that didn't we? If I am not mistaken we also lost to Ferris State down in MPLS in the Marriucci regional. I don't see Minnesota running the table. They will lose a few before it over.

On a side note I remember people being up in arms about giving up 5 goals to Mankato a few weeks back and Minnesota did the same thing last night. Woog even said he can't believe that Manakato has only won 4 games.

I just watched the replay of the Goofer game tonight. I hope you guys get the chance to see Okposo's goal. Incredible is the only word to explain it. He passed it to himself somehow between his legs, kept control of the puck and flipped in the net with his stick still between his legs. Never seen anything like it.