SiouxSports.com Forum

Question about UND

bertibm

Are you just pulling his leg or is that true? Not that I care because I have season tix . . . but bertibm I believe single game tix go on sale sometime in Sept./Oct. before the start of next season . . . that would probably be your best bet.

Or you can just call the Ralph's ticket office and ask them . . . check out their web page www.theralph.com for more info.

Oh . . . and if hrkac is telling the truth . . . SIOUX-PER Dude:) :0;)

I think he was joking.

The thread just down the screen has some local bar tips. A little further away (but nothing is far in G.F.), I'm also personally a fan of the new BW3 on Columbia (though I've always been a BW3 fan so like to see one in G.F.) If Gopher fans feel more comfortable hanging out in Minnesota, there are some good bars just across the river in EGF, Whitey's and Blue Moose, in particular.

Some of us have had luck getting tickets from UND/Fighting Sioux Club for UND road games in the past, not sure if there are any similar opportunities from U of M.

There's a Hilton Garden Inn right by campus. It's pretty new so I've never stayed there, but I've never seen a bad Hilton (I use them all the time for work). No hotels in G.F. are particularly expensive. Others who visit G.F. more probably have better hotel advice than I.

Next year some of us Gopher Fans would like to Visit the Ralph. How Tough is it to get Group Tickets?

Also are there any hotel close by? And any local bars to hang out at before and after the Game.

As much as I'd like to not help you for being a gopher fan, I'll still offer some advice-

go to USCHO.com message board, in the Tickets and Events forum there should be some UND threads started by RachelB. She works for the REA ticket office and should be able to answer all your ticket questions.

As for hotels, there aren't any that are within walking distance but I think one in town has shuttle service to and from the games, I can't remember which one.

Bars - Whitey's/Blue Moose and the El Roco also have shuttle service for games.

Since I was nice to a gopher fan, you are buy the first round of drinks before and after the game :0