AZSIOUX

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debatable penalty and then a kicked in puck

didnt ick it, redirected by skate, no kicking motion

we lost, we didnt play well again for 60 minutes, thats why we lost, lee got burned and took a penaltry, his fault not the refs

we are not a good TEAM at all right now, just glad its early i the year because thats the only thing i can get positive out of this bad stretch

Watching this game on the internet tonight I saw no flow for the Sioux until there backs were against the wall in the third period. Blind passes, running around and just plain bad hockey.

It will be a long season watching this Sioux team unless they can turn it around big time :D

Oh, I failed to mention there are a few players who look scared out there. Every time they touch the puck they dump it or shoot it off the boards....looks like Pee Wee B hockey...

can we bring back blais since columbus got a new coach?

:D of course this is going to start, halarious

i loved blais as a coach just as everyone else did but thats the PAST, hak only went to 2 straight frozen 4's. yeah he sucks, what he does need to do tough is get this friken team to start playing FULL 60 minutes of hard nose sioux hockey

Oh dear God they all suck!

Throw Lee under the bus! Throw Finley under the bus! Throw Grieco, Lamoureux, and Hakstol under the bus!

Throw 'em all under the bus!

Please.

The reason why we lost this game is because our PK sucks and Lamoureux let in one REALLY weak goal (short sided him). So, do we play Walski now?

Lives for Hockey 06 is close to having a heart attack, a North Dakota product in net and we didn't get it done.

Lee recovered and got called for a penalty that MIGHT be weak, might not. TH really didn't talk much about it. His partner defended the call. It was one of those breaks other teams have been getting on us. Whoever gets the last penalty in the game loses. CC did have the last penalty kill before Lee went so it is only rational to think that UND would get penalized if there were another penalty to be called in the game. Lee didn't give them much of an option but it probably would have been a goal anyways so... whatever.

We lost tonight. We'll come back tomorrow.

Let's hope our passing improves and that we can find something other than the post.

i loved blais as a coach just as everyone else did but thats the PAST, hak only went to 2 straight frozen 4's. yeah he sucks, what he does need to do tough is get this friken team to start playing FULL 60 minutes of hard nose sioux hockey

that is what i mean totally. why doesn't this team play hard? i was being sarcastic with the blais comment, but it is so frustrating

I agree. Come game time, all coaches really can do is choose who plays on which line. It's up to the players to put their hearts on the line. The guys need to start playing as a team, rather than individuals. Passes are off, guys aren't skating as hard as they can be, bunch of little things.

Anyone notice that Lee made a penalty and everyone calls for Finley's head?

Hey, you know, Finley didn't do that badly tonight but I think Finley could go on a goal scoring tear and it won't matter.

I think Finley needs to come to grips that he and Grieco just flat out suck. Who cares about Finley's last season where he was one of the best on the team in the second half. He sucks. Who cares that Grieco has only played in 6 games as a Sioux. He sucks. Who cares that Lee has done pretty darn well and is close to leading the team in PP points. He sucks. Too bad Hak has gone to 2 straight Frozen Fours. He sucks.

Did I miss anyone?

Let's face it. This team sucks. Let's all go down to Minnesota and root for the Gophers! :D