SiouxSports.com Forum

Court Hearing

sioux7>5

What a bunch of total Losers. If they have nothing better to do then to go hold signs outside the courthouse they really need to get a life.

So there has been in indication as to when the ruling will be made? Any news yet on how it went. I am in school right now so I am not able to be at a computer a bunch.

I would have been there in support of UND protesting against the protesters, but I had to work.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow is a court holiday so the earliest a ruling can come in would be Monday. Is this correct?

No, that's not correct. The Judge is going to release his decision via e-mail. He can do it at any time. It could come as early as today, or it could come Saturday. My best guess is early this afternoon. I was at the hearing and I feel safe in saying he will grant the injunction.

Anyone protesting the NCAA violating its own contract? Get out your markers and tag board and hit the sidewalk!

HockeyMom says that if you want to show your support for the Fighting Sioux nickname, fill up the Alerus Center tomorrow and cheer on your team to victory! Let's let the crowd noise take control of South Dakota!!!!!!!

Let's Go Sioux!

HockeyMom says that if you want to show your support for the Fighting Sioux nickname, fill up the Alerus Center tomorrow and cheer on your team to victory! Let's let the crowd noise take control of South Dakota!!!!!!!

Let's Go Sioux!

HockeyMom is right.

Be there. Be loud. Be Proud.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Let's Go Sioux!

Sniff, sniff, (wallowing in self pity), I would if I could. :lol:

I especially like this quote, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :lol:

I agree that it is a good sign. As much as the NCAA wants to make the case about the morality of the Fighting Sioux nickname, it appears that it will be about the law as long as Jahnke's the judge.

Screw the lawsuit, we will ALWAYS be the FIGHTING SIOUX!!!!

I'll be loud and proud at the football game tomorrow.... front row student section as usual, heckling the other players and cheering on my team!! Even though I don't really have a voice cuz of my bronchitis haha!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!!

You wont be one of those students that leave at half time when we are kicking some butt, are you?

You wont be one of those students that leave at half time when we are kicking some butt, are you?

Oh heck no!!! I like staying the whole game, cuz then I get more time to yell at the opposing players!! Besides, they usually don't start talking back till closer to the end of the 3rd quarter :lol:

Anyways, GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Oh heck no!!! I like staying the whole game, cuz then I get more time to yell at the opposing players!! Besides, they usually don't start talking back till closer to the end of the 3rd quarter :D

Anyways, GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

talk back for me since I will be at a wedding shower. Though if you want to be a nice friend and send me updates ;) Just joking, have fun.