SiouxSports.com Forum

lamoreaux

kip

Man, enough with the excuses on how hard it is to play in Alaska. The Sioux got their asses handed to them twice. If it were that tough to win in AA, I would think that the Seawolves would have a few WCHA titles. Good teams don't get swept on the road against a lower tier team. Period.

Let's see how they respond this weekend against CC.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, enough with the excuses on how hard it is to play in Alaska. The Sioux got their asses handed to them twice. If it were that tough to win in AA, I would think that the Seawolves would have a few WCHA titles. Good teams don't get swept on the road against a lower tier team. Period.

Let's see how they respond this weekend against CC.

Testify brother testify.

I heard something completely different while in GF for T-Day from a pretty credible source. I won't post it though.

Sry but the small town girl in me has to ask what it is? or if you can say why you won't say it. Not to discredit your source or anything but I would be more adapt to believe Lammy and not some unnamed source. not to be mean, but that is how i feel.

Sry but the small town girl in me has to ask what it is? or if you can say why you won't say it. Not to discredit your source or anything but I would be more adapt to believe Lammy and not some unnamed source. not to be mean, but that is how i feel.

I know you're not being mean and I truely shouldn't even have brought it up. None the less, I still won't post it in a public forum out of fairness to the young man.

Just because one goalie looks better in practice does that automatically mean he's going to perform better in a game? This may be apples and oranges, but that certainly is not the case in youth hockey. One player might seem more technically sound, but maybe the other one responds better to the pressure of playing in an actual game that counts in the standings. It's called intangibles. Does that concept really change at the college level or even high school for that matter? Just asking. I do not claim to know the answer to that question.

Hey Dave,

You must have a kid that is a youth goalie that is not techinically sound....sound like you're trying to defend SOMEONE ?!?!?!!

:lol::0???:D;)