SiouxSports.com Forum

New Sioux Shop Products?

01grad

I am glad that they are finally opening up some new items. I have been waiting for pucks as I have started collecting them these past few years. I also hope they come out with some new bobbleheads because I really like the Panzer ones and the superfan.

On a side note, if any of you have duplicates of pucks you may want to get rid of, please send me a pm and I will buy them from you. I am looking for the one that was sold or given out when the new arena opened. Thanks.

I am glad that they are finally opening up some new items. I have been waiting for pucks as I have started collecting them these past few years. I also hope they come out with some new bobbleheads because I really like the Panzer ones and the superfan.

On a side note, if any of you have duplicates of pucks you may want to get rid of, please send me a pm and I will buy them from you. I am looking for the one that was sold or given out when the new arena opened. Thanks.

i think the bobblehead craze is long gone. would be col though to make a legends set if they do!

I've seen ads for a Commie bobblehead, but I haven't seen them in the pro shop. Who knows.

They had a reserve list for the Commodore bobbles when he was here with the cup. The sheet was in the pro shop and they should be coming in soon. I think the date for them to be here was in November. I would think they would have ordered plenty of them.

The Mike Commodore bobblehead orders were being taken on a sign-up sheet inside the REA Pro Shop. I signed up for two during the Maine series. I believe they are limited to 500 in number and once they reach that, they will place the order. Sign up now!

The Mike Commodore bobblehead orders were being taken on a sign-up sheet inside the REA Pro Shop. I signed up for two during the Maine series. I believe they are limited to 500 in number and once they reach that, they will place the order. Sign up now!

MM, what up, how much are they? thanks

They are the Forever Collectables variety (meaning VERY life-like) and will be between $20-$25 each.

A pic of the FC Michael Peca bobble is below. The base to the Commodore one is similiar, but looked "shinier" when I saw it. It will NOT disappoint you, but, unfortunately, it's only available to be seen on paper at REA at the moment. The prototype had the frizzy hair and playoff beard. Good stuff!

33-23512-P.jpg

They are the Forever Collectables variety (meaning VERY life-like) and will be between $20-$25 each.

A pic of the FC Michael Peca bobble is below. The base to the Commodore one is similiar, but looked "shinier" when I saw it. It will NOT disappoint you, but, unfortunately, it's only available to be seen on paper at REA at the moment. The prototype had the frizzy hair and playoff beard. Good stuff!

33-23512-P.jpg

is it of him in a sioux uniform?? or canes uni?

Sioux uniform, of course! I had e-mailed the pro shop several times asking them about player bobble heads like Jeff Panzer, Tony Hrkac, etc. Obviously, they have to work out agreements with the people themselves and get the proper licensing agreements, but trust me, AZSIOUX, e-mail them and get on the list for Mike Commodore. If you're not happy with it, I'll buy it from you, that's how sure I am that you'll dig it.

Sioux uniform, of course! I had e-mailed the pro shop several times asking them about player bobble heads like Jeff Panzer, Tony Hrkac, etc. Obviously, they have to work out agreements with the people themselves and get the proper licensing agreements, but trust me, AZSIOUX, e-mail them and get on the list for Mike Commodore. If you're not happy with it, I'll buy it from you, that's how sure I am that you'll dig it.

cool, just making sure. im getting a few if possible. thx MM

it would be cool to do a 7 player legends set. take a player from each TITLE we have won.have the nc$$ trophy at the bottom of each with the year of the title...would be pretty sick!

I realize I'm crossing the line between sports "fan" and sports "nerd" with my following comments, but I do have about 50 bobbleheads in my collection including my two personal favorites, Bo Schembechler and Woody Hayes, along with other "Legends of The Big House" and "Legends of the 'Shoe".

Legends of the Sioux...I'm likin' it!

From what I was told by the Sioux Shop people was that the bobble heads were already ordered and were due by the end of October. So they should be there by now, or this week sometime. The sign-up sheet was a "reserved" sheet just for in case they got to their "magic" number, so that those people that already paid for onewouldn't be screwed on the deal and not get one that they already paid for.

From what I was told by the Sioux Shop people was that the bobble heads were already ordered and were due by the end of October. So they should be there by now, or this week sometime. The sign-up sheet was a "reserved" sheet just for in case they got to their "magic" number, so that those people that already paid for onewouldn't be screwed on the deal and not get one that they already paid for.

That's interesting because the person that had me sign the list told me I didn't need to pay for my order until they arrived. I was #21 and #22 on "the list" so I fully expect to be getting a phone call or e-mail telling me my bobble heads are in.

I hope this isn't a great promotion like the Applebee's Sioux pint glasses that were supposedly given away about five years ago. I'm still waiting for the manager of the GF restaurant to give me a call and tell me my two glasses are waiting to be picked up. :whistling:

Anyone going to the games this weekend care to give the bobblehead nerds on the board the 4-1-1 on this "list"? I'm on it and if I don't get my bobbleheads, heads will roll (pun intended).

I'm on it, besides I'm on the so-called "list" as well and my sister's birthday is on Monday. Time's a Tickin'...

I'm on it, besides I'm on the so-called "list" as well and my sister's birthday is on Monday. Time's a Tickin'...

just called the ralph, put my name in for 2. they are to be 20.00 to 22.00 a piece. suppose to be in 2 weeks ago but the company making them pushed them back. will be in sometime this month. hope this helps others. and it sounded like the list is to make sure you get them for sure and the others left over will just be sold in the shop

just called the ralph, put my name in for 2. they are to be 20.00 to 22.00 a piece. suppose to be in 2 weeks ago but the company making them pushed them back. will be in sometime this month. hope this helps others. and it sounded like the list is to make sure you get them for sure and the others left over will just be sold in the shop

I just stopped in to the Sioux Shop today and got the low down on Commie's bobble heads....The bobble heads are supposed to either arrive at the Sioux Shop or be shipped on the 20th of this month. I asked her what the hold up was, and apparently Commodore's agent had second thoughts on it and pulled the agreement off the table, then REA I would assume had to re-negotiate another agreement with him so that Mike would sign off on the deal.

I have a question, I believe that the sioux shop used to have back issues of Sioux Illustrated. Are they not doing that anymore or what is going on? Which, come to think of it, I haven't seen a new issue yet this year. Has there been one or did something happen to that?

It has been cancelled. I got a letter a couple weeks ago, along with a check that refunded a portion of my subscription. It will now be an online magazine.

is there a website for it? sorry for so many questions, but I have been wondering and keep coming up with new ones.
It will be part of the new FightingSioux.com, due soon. (Made by XOS Tech., who do a huge number of college web sites, so it will undoubtedly look like GoBison, GopherSports, any of these guys, et al.)

There's been some discussion of it in the D-I forum.