SiouxSports.com Forum

New Sioux Shop Products?

01grad

My 5 year old's Christmas wish was a Mike Commodore bobblehead. Thanks, THETRIOUXGRINCH. :)

This is a great life lesson for him then. We don't alway's get what we want, now do we. If we did I would be on a sandy beach somewhere getting pampered by Sports Illustrated swimsuit models.

This is a great life lesson for him then. We don't alway's get what we want, now do we. If we did I would be on a sandy beach somewhere getting pampered by Sports Illustrated swimsuit models.

That would be my wish, too...but that model had better be someone of the likes of Mike Modano. :D

I just received my two bobbleheads in the mail today! They are really neat and I am very excited to have them next to my Panzer and Ultimate fan bobbles. I did think thought that he was going to be wearing the geometric logo, but the diagonal Sioux looks neat too.

I truly hope that they limit the number that people can have and only sell them to people who are real Sioux fans and not just out to make some money on ebay. I remember when I got screwed out of the online auction game worn jerseys and now they are showing up on ebay. Everybody is just out to make a buck these days and they ruin it for those of us just trying to get a piece of memorabilia.

As for everybody knocking our team when we are down right now, they don't understand and haven't coached before. Things don't always go our way and we have been very lucky to have had excellent teams to watch over the years. We need to just stay positive and stay true to our colors. I had somebody the other day ask me if I was going to sell my Sioux/Gopher tickets because he knew I was going and thought it would be a massacre, but I told him there is no way I would give up on them and I will still be there supporting our team with pride no matter which players decide to show up.

GO SIOUX FOREVER and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!