SiouxSports.com Forum

Roll Call for Joe Senser's in Bloomington

MafiaMan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone in the cities got any insight on Sioux/Gopher tickets. Any help would be apprecited

thanks Go Sioux

joey

go scalp them outside the arena. i have gotten lucky out there with tickets and also spent a boat load which was worth every penny to me at least :whistling:

I'll try and show up Saturday. I keep missing everyone but 7>5. Gotta meet the rest of ya. And RWD's possible friend.

Not sure if it will work out though. Two grad school classes at the same time and I'm probably skipping both to go watch Sioux football. We'll see what time I get back.

I'll try and show up Saturday. I keep missing everyone but 7>5. Gotta meet the rest of ya. And RWD's possible friend.

Not sure if it will work out though. Two grad school classes at the same time and I'm probably skipping both to go watch Sioux football. We'll see what time I get back.

Oh well Smoggy I am still fun. Hopefully I will see RWTD there, she is fun.

Everyone's going to want to meet my friend. Look out, MM, you have competition.

Man, it's hard being the Uggo friend.

Hey, MM, I forgot to ask... am I going to be stuck with 3 people cheering for Northern? Or are you going to cheer for the 'Dogs?

Man, it's hard being the Uggo friend.

Hey, MM, I forgot to ask... am I going to be stuck with 3 people cheering for Northern? Or are you going to cheer for the 'Dogs?

I'll probably remain cheering neutral for that game.

I'll be in the woods having deer avoid me.

LOL, now that is funny. Should hunt the ND way. Instead of waiting for them we go find them, scare them out of the hiding spots, then we blast them. Lots of fun Because I sure as heck don't have the patience to wait for them. Your over hunting by North Home aren't you. If I am not mistaken one of the lcoal bars in that area used to have live entertainment during hunting season. If you know what I mean.

LOL, now that is funny. Should hunt the ND way. Instead of waiting for them we go find them, scare them out of the hiding spots, then we blast them. Lots of fun Because I sure as heck don't have the patience to wait for them. Your over hunting by North Home aren't you. If I am not mistaken one of the lcoal bars in that area used to have live entertainment during hunting season. If you know what I mean.

That would be Funkley. They keep the establishment open because it pays enough in taxes to they can afford to plow the roads through town during the year. Was there once long ago. Never need to go back.

LOL, now that is funny. Should hunt the ND way. Instead of waiting for them we go find them,

I though most ND hunters wait for them, except it's from their pickup on a section line road or trail. Unless you're referring to the driving around sections "finding them".

Although some seem to be trying to find an actual walking hunter, in which case the section gets surrounded by pickups, kinda like catching a walleye and suddenly getting surrounded by boats :whistling:

Quit being so mysterious. Is your friend a guy or a girl? Becuase I know MM is a guy and Sensor's will have already have a sausage party going on. So MM having competition is already a given.