SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

INTERMISSION TRIVIA

3 part question

how many career points does chris porter have counting this season but NOT COUNTING TONIGHTS GAME and what nhl team drafted chris?

what nhl team drafted msu's travis morin?

FIRST TO POST ALL 3 CORRECT ANSWERS WILL WIN A DVD COPY OF THE 1987 SIOUX NCAA TITLE WIN VS MICHIGAN STATE FEATURING THE "HRKAC CIRCUS"

I already have that DVD!!!! That's it, I'm not playing!!! :silly:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we have a break in the Sioux flurry, what is the deal with JT and Lammy? Haven't had a chance to follow the board this week and missed the coach's show recap.

Any news on JT injury? Leg, shoulder? Time he will be out?

And what happened to Lammy? Did something happen in practice this week? I could go back to the board, but I figure this group will the most up to date info and we have a period break.

They said in the pre-game show that Toews is an "upper body injury" (shoulder?) and Lamoureux is a "lower body injury"... I believe I heard that it happened in practice on Tuesday. Perhaps someone else can provide some more insight

INTERMISSION TRIVIA

3 part question

how many career points does chris porter have counting this season but NOT COUNTING TONIGHTS GAME and what nhl team drafted chris?

what nhl team drafted msu's travis morin?

FIRST TO POST ALL 3 CORRECT ANSWERS WILL WIN A DVD COPY OF THE 1987 SIOUX NCAA TITLE WIN VS MICHIGAN STATE FEATURING THE "HRKAC CIRCUS"

29-34--63

Chicago Blackhawks

Washington Capitals

Yes, and listening to Hennessy on the radio.

Ditto, and clickin' back to the Wisco/BC game. It's quality hockey all around! Almost too much watch.

Did you think CC was as good as they are playing tonight? They are giving the Goofs all they can handle. Just jinxed them, Vanelli scored on the PP. Zaba was pushing his luck a little too far.

Elliot is the only thing keeping Wisco in that game. Standing on his head.