SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux / Badgers

GBpakrzz

joe will bounce back. 1 bad mistake, oh well...nothing we can do now. and yes the sconie announcers are dry and give no details on anything that happens. they suck 4 sho

I agree, Hak & Co. will get Joe straightened out. A remember a few of these by the guy that wore #2 before Joe,and he turned out ok.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE 0 - 1 Losses. Ever since that damn Denver shortfall a few seasons back where Parise & Bonchenski couldn't do anything in the playoffs, these games grate on nerves.

That is what started the "hot goaltender" excuse for every single loss. I'll buy the "hot goaltender" theory sometimes, but not every single time you lose. The Grand Forks media promoted that idea so many times it almost made me throw up.

The Sioux fought hard, and the D looked to me the best despite finley. otherwise the team needs to work more on passing, and learning to shoot and getting an ugly goal rather than everyone being a pretty goal

I don't think we want to give up on big Joe just yet, I have noticed a few people are saying that Joe sucks and he is a disgrace to the Sioux uniform. I don't think he played that bad this weekend. Mistakes are going to happen. I am pysched by the Sioux's play this weekend and they will be a force to be dealt this season.

It may have been said already.....but these Wisco announcers are actually WORSE than Drunk Woog and Frank Rugzacco!!! Horrible.

Disagree. Tonight was a bad night for them. They couldn't seem to tell Fabian and Finley apart and I don't know why they can't pronounce Genoway correctly. Tonight they talked more about UW because, let's face it, the Sioux played UW's type of game.

Our D and goaltending was stellar tonight. I mean, it took a TURNOVER for them to score. Most of the time, it's just skill and putting the puck where the goaltender isn't. I was impressed with Lammy. And I can't take anything away from Elliott either.

Not a good Saturday by anymeans for Sioux athletics.

Let's look ahead to Maine.

Oh, and ABTG, please change your butchering of Saggissor's name. I find that offensive. Thanks.

They stick salute after every series to thank the crowd. That place is crazy. While I hate to admit it, the rowdy atmosphere at the Kohl Center makes The Ralph look like a funeral.

yeah well, it makes MOST places look like a funeral, not just the ralph

The Sioux just ran into a hot goaltender tonight. And I'm sure Brad Schlossman, Ryan Bakken, Virg Foss, Tim Hennessy and Pat Sweeny will back me on that. :)

the good old HOT GOALTENDER game, damn.................... :lol:

neither team really had many GREAT chances...oshie created his own and alost burried it

yeah well, it makes MOST places look like a funeral, not just the ralph

I honestly wouldn't know. I've only experienced The Ralph and the Kohl Center. Many, many times each, including the Old Ralph. They just don't compare.

We have the better hockey program though. :)

the good old HOT GOALTENDER game, damn.................... :lol:

neither team really had many GREAT chances...oshie created his own and alost burried it

Don't forget Duncan's shot that beat Elliott, but to the wrong side. It went through Elliott and laid nicely against the outside of the net next to the post.

The Sioux just ran into a hot goaltender tonight. And I'm sure Brad Schlossman, Ryan Bakken, Virg Foss, Tim Hennessy and Pat Sweeny will back me on that. :)

Everyone knows Wisco has a great goaltender. No question there.

However, I think ANY 0 - 1 loss by UND means the team played the opponents style of game. UND has never been a 1-0 or 2-1 type of team, and that is what is so disappointing.

Here's to UND sweeping Maine at home, with no friggen shutouts!

i can see it in the morning

SIOUX RUN INTO HOT GOALTENDER IN MADISON :):lol:

in all seriousness, the sioux played some good solid hockey this weekend and got 2 points. do you want more when you get the 2 on friday?? of course but oh well. good start to the wcha season.

now lets get those black bears!!

The spookey thing is that in the preseason, I thought of this team as a lot like that season where Bochenski was a Jr & Parise was a soph.

They looked like a sure thing for the frozen four, and won 30 games if I remember correctly. Then...0-1. Let's not allow that to happen again this season, eh?

i can see it in the morning

SIOUX RUN INTO HOT GOALTENDER IN MADISON :lol:;)

in all seriousness, the sioux played some good solid hockey tis weekend and got 2 points. do you want more when you get the 2 on froday?? of course but oh well. good start to the wcha season.

now lets get those black bears!!

Nah. The Madison newspaper will make tonights win look like it's some sort of redemption or revenge. Or maybe they won one for the boys that couldn't play. :)

The spookey thing is that in the preseason, I thought of this team as a lot like that season where Bochenski was a Jr & Parise was a soph.

They looked like a sure thing for the frozen four, and won 30 games if I remember correctly. Then...0-1. Let's not allow that to happen again this season, eh?

a little early for that talk isnt it?? we are 3-1 and have played very well. lets keep it up!

Nah. The Madison newspaper will make tonights win look like it's some sort of redemption or revenge. Or maybe they won one for the boys that couldn't play. :)

it will read

2 PLAYERS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT AND BADGERS SURVIVE WITH A HOT GOALIE :lol: