SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADGERS Friday Game Thread

AZSIOUX

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These Badger announcers aren't all that bad. They are much better than the Rodent announcing team!

This game is a standoff so far. Sioux skating well, cycling the puck well, but need to get more shots on goal.

I like how they're camping guys in front of the net. They know that to get by Elliott, they may need garbage goals.

Fun to watch our 4th line - Genoway is really impressive. They got caught in their end on a long shift but other than that, I thought they looked good.

Genoway's an exciting player as a forward.

Oshies Penalty. He was skating side by side with Skille who had the puck. He took his right hand off his stick and used his elbow for leverage. Skille went down.

I don't know that I've seen that called before.

Sioux power play looks like mid season form! Our power play hasn't moved like that since Parise, Bo and Murray, 2000 title team or the Hrkac Circus. And this d-corp might play the point better than those teams. Really great to see them clicking so well so early in the season!

Sconnie announcers are probably the most fair at calling the game when it comes to WCHA crews. But man, they did absolutely NO HOMEWORK. They just called Bina "Bine-a". Tripping penalty on wisco completely missed by sheppard the $hithead!