SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs the BADgers on TV in Mpls/St Paul

MafiaMan

Where were all of you on Saturday night? It was just 7>5 and myself. I think there were some random females with Sioux gear at other tables. One of the Sioux random females was with Jeff Dubay. :D

I thought Jeff Dubay was married to a Gopher Cheer Team advisor.

I don't know, guys. I'm going to be missing the 'Dogs game if I go, and I didn't get to listen last week. But SMOGGY is going to be there??? Whoa.

Throw in '01grad and I'll try.

This weekend? Probably not. I have CSTV at home with way cheaper beer and some buddies coming over.

But you never know.

I don't know, guys. I'm going to be missing the 'Dogs game if I go, and I didn't get to listen last week. But SMOGGY is going to be there??? Whoa.

Throw in '01grad and I'll try.

Would having my little Sioux fan there help sway you, Runninwiththedogs?

I would love to watch the game, but I will be coaching volleyball tonight at Lakeville and am at a wedding reception tomorrow night. Hopefully when things aren't so busy I will be able to watch a Sioux game soon! I just mailed in my money for the final five and can't wait for that. GO SIOUX!!!

This weekend? Probably not. I have CSTV at home with way cheaper beer and some buddies coming over.

But you never know.

I'd like to join the twin cities sioux underground, I've been in bloomington for many, many games and probably sat next to a lot of you guys. But I'm in Maple Grove & the Roseville drive is just so much easier. I'll try to catch "the group" at the Maine series next weekend.

Great thread though! When you're in enemy territory it's good to know where the "friendlies" are around you.