SiouxSports.com Forum

Derek Shepherd

dead_rabbit

Was that one of the games that they were experimenting with 4 officials? Have no fear, Derek Sheppard will be officiating many games, and my bet is that he will be called upon again for the Sioux/Gopher series in January.

Was that one of the games that they were experimenting with 4 officials? Have no fear, Derek Sheppard will be officiating many games, and my bet is that he will be called upon again for the Sioux/Gopher series in January.

Oh goody...

Yeah, Shepherd and Campion as the refs that night.....talk about a bad nightmare!!!!! ;):silly:

Not really.... Campion has called good games in the past. Not sure I remember the last game where SHepherd hasn't blown a few.

NIghtmare ref lineup would be Anderson and Adam. Period. I'd expect someone's career to end while their on the ice and it won't initially be theirs. :D

You guys aren't quite right.

Derek Shepherd was a linesman for the Minnesota/Maine game. Because it was a regular season game, they used the normal one referee system.

The following night in Mankato, they played an exhibition game, which used the 2 ref system, and Campion and Shepherd were the refs.