• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple that popped in my head.

The Helicopter Line= Cuz it doesn't have any wings

The Donut Line= Where's the center?

The Bobber Line= Three Floaters

I'm kiddin, just had to put these up. They got me kicked off the Goofer Forum.

Wow, that is one hell of crime? Yikes, it doesn't take much to get thrown off the Goofer Forum, just tell the truth about Briggs and that should be enough to get banned.

The Assembly Line

Assembly - "a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit"

They work together to create mass production.

Wouldn't that be mass destruction, destroying defenses and causing havok.

Ah, how about the line of Mass Destruction.

Too soon to tell. I'm sure Hak will keep them together this weekend as the chemistry is just too good right now. I think a dominant line is important to have in keeping the opponent on their heels. Although there is probably a drop off of line depth from top to bottom, breaking that line up now would be a bad idea. The other younger players need more time to develop before that should be considered.

We're probably getting ahead of ourselves. How this team performs in the next two series will probably have a lot to do with whether the Duncan-Toews-Oshie line stays together.

I agree, that said, how about: the DOTted line? You know, the line that JT and TJ DIDN'T sign on during the off season.

We're probably getting ahead of ourselves. How this team performs in the next two series will probably have a lot to do with whether the Duncan-Toews-Oshie line stays together.

Ok, if you have a line combination that hasn't been discussed yet I think we would be open to hear what it is but, seriously, why break the ___*____line up? Porter, Watkins and Kozek has show potential too.

*No name has been give to foremention Oshie, Toews and Duncan line as yet.

Ok, if you have a line combination that hasn't been discussed yet I think we would be open to hear what it is but, seriously, why break the ___*____line up? Porter, Watkins and Kozek has show potential too.

Really? I only saw Friday night's game on an admittedly fair-at-best computer monitor but they didn't give me too much hope.

*No name has been give to foremention Oshie, Toews and Duncan line as yet.

Damn right Watkins, Porter and Kozek have potential. And as soon as #10 starts hitting the twine (I have all of the confidence in the world that the flood gates are going to open up for him), we will all see that potential realized.

Damn right Watkins, Porter and Kozek have potential. And as soon as #10 starts hitting the twine (I have all of the confidence in the world that the flood gates are going to open up for him), we will all see that potential realized.

I don't think the oppostion isn't going to want to see #10 shot all that much, his shot is way wicked hard and fast. There is no movement on his stick at all and then bam the puck its on net hard and fast. I have been watching Kozek the past two season this kid has all of the tools and his line mate Waktins aint no slouch either. In fact I think those guys flew under the radar last season and it seems as if they are again this season. I think that the rest of the league is going to be finding out about these two real quick.

Too soon to tell. I'm sure Hak will keep them together this weekend as the chemistry is just too good right now. I think a dominant line is important to have in keeping the opponent on their heels. Although there is probably a drop off of line depth from top to bottom, breaking that line up now would be a bad idea. The other younger players need more time to develop before that should be considered.

It's alot easier to have them together at home than on the road. On the road, the opposition can match up their 5 best defensive players whenever they are on the ice.

my take is let the other teams worry about defending the sioux and the "young guns line" and go from there. if we keep winning then there is NO reason in hell to change it. lets make the oppenent WORRY about this line rather than us worrying about it.

my take is let the other teams worry about defending the sioux and the "young guns line" and go from there. if we keep winning then there is NO reason in hell to change it. lets make the oppenent WORRY about this line rather than us worrying about it.

who are you talking about.....oh you mean "earth, wind, and fire"... :D;)

The catch Dwight Clark made for the 49ers in 1980 to get them into the super bowl is known among NFL fans simply as "The Catch." The game between Cal and Stanford when the Cal guy returned the kickoff through the Stanford band to win the game as time expired is known among college football fans simply as "The Game." If Duncan, Toews, and Oshie stay together and do as well as many of us think they would, maybe we can just refer to them as "The Line" and college hockey fans everywhere will know what that means.

The catch Dwight Clark made for the 49ers in 1980 to get them into the super bowl is known among NFL fans simply as "The Catch." The game between Cal and Stanford when the Cal guy returned the kickoff through the Stanford band to win the game as time expired is known among college football fans simply as "The Game." If Duncan, Toews, and Oshie stay together and do as well as many of us think they would, maybe we can just refer to them as "The Line" and college hockey fans everywhere will know what that means.

i like that, its simple...yet powerful.....im sold, good work.