SiouxSports.com Forum

Hockey Video Stream

sprig

Anyone know if this free trial is just to work the bugs out of a new system or will other games be free?

Am I too late to get a password or will it be a game-by-game thing?

i think maybe this coming wekend may be free then im sure it will be a game by game basis and like dataflix did, you should hopefully be able to buy a whole season pass for a set price.

and the webxast was just fine yesterday. worked very well. it never cut out for me. so lets hope they continue to offer this.

where is the link to sign up for the webcast? the paid-for webcast, since it wont be free all season.

Anybody ever come up with information here? I live out of the area and have to rely solely on video/audio broadcasts via the internet.

ANY help would be appreciated. Go Sioux!

http://www.fightingsioux.com/files/1102.pdf

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...RELEASE_ID=5135

I don't know if these links will work but it's from the 10/4 release about this weekend's series.

Sounds just like last weekend...

"First 100 people to log on due to server capabilities, is free and no more than 100 people can tune in."

Log on via the listen live link on the UND Athletics website: http://www.fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

Log on and Go Sioux!!! See you on the game thread...

I clicked on the video broadcast and caught a link to some Sioux highlights from last season. It appears to be FSSN. I hope I get the game here when it starts.

Well it's not exactly highlights. It's a repeated miniclip of Schneider accepting the cup. But it's progress....

I clicked on the video broadcast and caught a link to some Sioux highlights from last season. It appears to be FSSN. I hope I get the game here when it starts.

Well it's not exactly highlights. It's a repeated miniclip of Schneider accepting the cup. But it's progress....

One would think they could put together a good new intro from last year's west regional. THe cup loop got old in a hurry.

One would think they could put together a good new intro from last year's west regional. THe cup loop go old in a hurry.

Right. We touched on that during the game thread last night. A little redundant of a clip, eh?

How/where do we sign up for the link? I assume we have to register since it brings up a login/password box when I hit the 'click here' link. Is this all we have (for just 100 people!?!)? Dataflix no longer carries the games? I am not in nodak anymore but need my sioux fix - any help is appreciated ???

How/where do we sign up for the link? I assume we have to register since it brings up a login/password box when I hit the 'click here' link. Is this all we have (for just 100 people!?!)? Dataflix no longer carries the games? I am not in nodak anymore but need my sioux fix - any help is appreciated ???

it is for the home games only, i believe.