SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 USA Hockey National Junior Evaluation Camp

WiSioux

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that last year as well. It really sucks. Are you going out to that eval camp again?

It would be fun, I doubt I will go as I took too many hockey trips last year, unfortunately my checkbook will veto it this time. Lake Placid is cool and I highly recommend it if one is looking for a summertime adventure. Why do you ask Sagaard, you looking to take a roadtrip with THETRIOUXPER.

...Why do you ask Sagaard, you looking to take a roadtrip with THETRIOUXPER...

Can't do it either, but your posts last summer were great. It was really the first glimpse at how good Oshie was going to be if I remember correctly.

We have no one to blame for this but his mom and dad, what were they thinking.

All it would have taken was just a lil' ol' C-section or some drugs to induce labor. I wonder if their omission could be classified 'child neglect'!!! :D

All it would have taken was just a lil' ol' C-section or some drugs to induce labor. I wonder if their omission could be classified 'child neglect'!!! :D

Yeah, but the problem is he was born a week too early already, he's a late '86, his b-day is late in Dec., like around the 23rd or so, so just a week or so later and he would be on this year's team, no doubt.

Here is my 2006-2007 USA WJC Roster

Nate Gerbe-Phil Kessel-Kyle Okposo

Bobby Ryan-Peter Mueller-Jack Skille

Nick Foligno-Pat Kane-Bill Sweatt

Ryan Stoa-Mike Carman-Chad Rau

Mike Forney

Erik Johnson-Jack Johnson

Brian Lee-Taylor Chorney

Mark Mitera-Brian Strait

Jamie McBain

Jeff Zatkoff

Jeff Frazee

No he's not bias, Frazee's just the wrong guy for the team. Stalock's also a better goalie.

How do you know? Stalock has never even played a single college game yet and Frazee was a more prized recruit than Stalock. Look at Frazee's freshman stats, there actually pretty solid numbers.

How do you know? Stalock has never even played a single college game yet and Frazee was a more prized recruit than Stalock. Look at Frazee's freshman stats, there actually pretty solid numbers.

:D of course , i could give 2 shts who was a more prized recruit, IT IS A TEAM, RIGHT?? i hope you are not serious.as soon as you say a little thing about the rodents then bucky or one of his sidekicks step in, frazee is a friken bonehead and you know it juts like the lucia pet knows it..his numbers are OK and could have been way better if the dumbazz could have gotten himself on the ice more instead of worrying about other crap off the ice half of the time..come on buckyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D of course , i could give 2 shts who was a more prized recruit, IT IS A TEAM, RIGHT?? i hope you are not serious.as soon as you say a little thing about the rodents then bucky or one of his sidekicks step in, frazee is a friken bonehead and you know it juts like the lucia pet knows it..his numbers are OK and could have been way better if the dumbazz could have gotten himself on the ice more instead of worrying about other crap off the ice half of the time..come on buckyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm just saying that we have no idea if Stalock will be better than Frazee yet. Can he play at least one game before we conclude who he's better or worse than?