SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford signs!

BB9

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Forks as a whole is the #2 binge drinking city in the country. They were ranking cities, not schools.

Not being antagonistic here, but this is something I've never heard before. I'd love to read the article where you found this information. I wouldn't be surprised at all. Nor would I be surprised if places like Fargo and Minot appeared on the list too.

Not being antagonistic here, but this is something I've never heard before. I'd love to read the article where you found this information. I wouldn't be surprised at all. Nor would I be surprised if places like Fargo and Minot appeared on the list too.

Link, show me a link!!!

(Hockey, need hockey......)

It was in the Herald a few years back. I'm sure you could find it in the Herald archives if you wanted to search long enough. I don't know if GF still holds the #2 spot now, as this info is a few years old (2 to 3 years).

It was in the Herald a few years back. I'm sure you could find it in the Herald archives if you wanted to search long enough. I don't know if GF still holds the #2 spot now, as this info is a few years old (2 to 3 years).

Cool.

Thanks.

the way i remember it is that we were right behind san antoinio or san somethin that kind of city if you know what i mean but yah that article was real real old

i really started to wonder on this so i stopped and found out heres

what this site says : http://blog.lordsutch.com/archives/1475

Drunkest city in America

According to this HealthDay article, San Antonio, TX,

We would be #1 if I hadn't of moved.

All the laughter will soon turn to tears when Drew and Jpar are gone. :lol:

Sad as it will be, I will cry no more for him than I did when Greene left. Though we will miss him being on the ice just like we did Greene. Like you have said it is going to happen, it is just a matter of when. :lol: So, I will cover my tears with laughter.

All the laughter will soon turn to tears when Drew and Jpar are gone. :lol:

You mean Stafford still hasn't signed?

Parise played VERY well for the Sioux so far. After seeing Lamoureux play that weekend in Minneapolis combined with his .911 save percentage, I don't think goaltending is going to be a big issue with or without Parise.

If Elliott turns pro this summer I think the WCHA five year reign may come to an end.

You mean Stafford still hasn't signed?

Parise played VERY well for the Sioux so far. After seeing Lamoureux play that weekend in Minneapolis combined with his .911 save percentage, I don't think goaltending is going to be a big issue with or without Parise.

If Elliott turns pro this summer I think the WCHA five year reign may come to an end.

No doubt it is only a matter of time with Stafford. I don't see Parise going anywhere unless he just wants to leave. I don't think any team is going to provide him with enough of an incentive to leave. He is not really a pro prospect from all reports I have read.