SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford signs!

BB9

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you have just posted this in the other 'Stafford making the jump thread'? ;)

No, because this is the gloating type version of the other thread... I don't know what gloating is supposed to accomplish.

If he's gone he's gone. I don't know of many here who thought he'd be back next year anyways except those optimists. And optimists suck :)

Viva le pessimists!! ???

No, because this is the gloating type version of the other thread... I don't know what gloating is supposed to accomplish.

If he's gone he's gone. I don't know of many here who thought he'd be back next year anyways except those optimists. And optimists suck :)

Viva le pessimists!! ???

Viva le pessimists!! ???

Viva le pessimists!! ???

Gloating? How is that gloating?

No link....talked to his dad about an hour ago. Is that good enough?

Boy if I was negoiating a big pro contract and I had someone releasing information to a fan web page I would be really happy with your. Again, until there is a link to a news release, a press release, a newspaper article I would urge caution. There is a enough trolling go on this season in the off season.

Redwing77.....Dbag. Look again at what I said.

Heh. Dbag?

Wow. You called me a name! ergo, I win! I was right!

Whenever name calling gets started, that is an admission that the person who was called a name was right. Why? Because you've left the issue behind and attacked the person bringing an alternate and opposite opinion to yours to the table.

Nice try though.

Would you care to rephrase?