SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Birthday Jonathan

siouxguyinstpaul

happy birthday Jon. thanks for all the great convos online. awesome to get the inside scoop on things and amaze your friends at what u know, and them have no clue how or why you do haha. Have a great year and can't wait to listen to the games on the online radio broadcast next winter (ill be living in NC) and hear you scorin goals right where you left off.

sweet, now he can smoke cigs, chew and when he's home in CANADA he can throw a few back legally :D

same thing we do down here in AZ when you turn 18 but instead of CANADA we hightail it south of the border to good ol MEXICO ;)

We shall make him an honorary member of the very very prestigious "29'ers Club."

By rule, he will be president until May 29. I suspect that he will be inviting all members

up to Winnipeg between now and then for an "official" function to be conducted under his tutelage.

Many, if not most, great folks were born on the 29th.

Oops. It's only the 28th. Sorry Jonathon. You missed out on greatness by but a few hours.

Happy birthday Jonny boy, have fun partying tonight! Don't get too many ladies, share some of them around with the other studs on the team. Let Kozek, Lee and Oshie get their fair share too lol. Serious though, happy birthday bro. Have a fantastic day and thanks for the sweet ass season you gave us. Was a lot of fun watching this year!

Happy birthday Jonny boy, have fun partying tonight! Don't get too many ladies, share some of them around with the other studs on the team. Let Kozek, Lee and Oshie get their fair share too lol. Serious though, happy birthday bro. Have a fantastic day and thanks for the sweet ass season you gave us. Was a lot of fun watching this year!

too bad oshie at least has a gf.....

missed it too but Happy BD Jonny!!! Can't wait for next season...it will REALLY be your time to shine my friend!

MY SERIOUS QUESTION - if you tuck a buck in a Canadian stripper bar using ONLY American money - do you figure in the exchange rate??? I only ask because I've never been to the Banana Festival in Winnipeg and this could go a long way to understanding international "relations*" (so to speak)

(*DISCLAIMER: The poster of this message does NOT imply he has experience at so-called "adult" or "nudie" bars ;) )

missed it too but Happy BD Jonny!!! Can't wait for next season...it will REALLY be your time to shine my friend!

MY SERIOUS QUESTION - if you tuck a buck in a Canadian stripper bar using ONLY American money - do you figure in the exchange rate??? I only ask because I've never been to the Banana Festival in Winnipeg and this could go a long way to understanding international "relations*" (so to speak)

(*DISCLAIMER: The poster of this message does NOT imply he has experience at so-called "adult" or "nudie" bars ;) )

Canadians don't have paper bills for one or two dollar bills. I've NEVER been to one of these places you speak of, so I don't know the answer to your question, but if Canadians are tucking bucks, That girls shorts are getting pretty heavy after one song, or coins are falling everywhere!

I'll imply that. ???