SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Time Hockey Anyone?

Siouxdonyms

There is nothing better than watching these clips! Thanks...any others?

I'm in the process of working on a Zach Parise highlight reel with a combination of goals from college and his first year with the Devils. No projected finish date, as I've just recently finished going through old games to find the highlights. It will most likely be pretty long, but I may post some of the more spectacular goals. Like I said though, no projected finish date, just something I've been working on for a while. Busy time of year right now (teacher-end of school year), so it may not be done for a while.

I'm in the process of working on a Zach Parise highlight reel with a combination of goals from college and his first year with the Devils. No projected finish date, as I've just recently finished going through old games to find the highlights. It will most likely be pretty long, but I may post some of the more spectacular goals. Like I said though, no projected finish date, just something I've been working on for a while. Busy time of year right now (teacher-end of school year), so it may not be done for a while.

Awesome! Thanks again.

Great stuff.I wonder if he has dropped them yet for Iowa?

i believe he only played the final 2 games with iowa as a ATO..i believe that stands for a tryout..then he will probably sign with whatever team gives him a chance later on in the summer when free agency begins..he will land on a team and get a shot for sure...great clips!!!!

It took my a while to find this clip in my collection, but I've finally located it (I moved this past year, so things got put everywhere...normally, I wouldn't misplace this type of footage).

Classic Footage

Classic Replay

Great clip!!! Thanks for sharing.

I bet anything that Prp's great smile hurts more than his punches do!! :)

It took my a while to find this clip in my collection, but I've finally located it (I moved this past year, so things got put everywhere...normally, I wouldn't misplace this type of footage).

Classic Footage

Classic Replay

I remember what Blaiser said (with a smirk) in an interview after the game when asked about the fight.

"Well, not that I condone fighting by any means, but that was a pretty good one".

Classy guy.

McMahon took apart a guy in Duluth a few years ago. Don't recall who the recipient was that night.

Would love to see Commie's bout with Brooks again. Don't ask my why I taped over that game because I don't have a good answer for you.

Rory is an animal!!!

Is that what you call that? That fight between Vanelli and McMahon was nothing more than McMahon being a giant baby because his Sioux were losing at home to the Gophers (again) 6-0 in the 3rd period at the time. I can certainly understand the frustration that comes from your arch rival owning a .666 win % in your own building, including TWO sweeps, not to mention winning the grand opening of the arena in front of Ralph himself and all his cronies. But starting that fight showed the true class of UND. The only thing that made it worth it was the fact that I was sitting in the front row right in front of the fight so I got an up close view of McMahon getting the snot beat out of him by a Gopher Freshman defenseman.

Is that what you call that? That fight between Vanelli and McMahon was nothing more than McMahon being a giant baby because his Sioux were losing at home to the Gophers (again) 6-0 in the 3rd period at the time. I can certainly understand the frustration that comes from your arch rival owning a .666 win % in your own building, including TWO sweeps, not to mention winning the grand opening of the arena in front of Ralph himself and all his cronies. But starting that fight showed the true class of UND. The only thing that made it worth it was the fact that I was sitting in the front row right in front of the fight so I got an up close view of McMahon getting the snot beat out of him by a Gopher Freshman defenseman.

Haha. McMahon got the snot beat out of him. If I'm not mistaken Vannelli has a crooked nose now. And McMahon only gave Vannelli what he was asking for when Vannelli faced washed him like a tough guy. Too bad for Mikey McMahon asked him to back up his tough guy act. Vannelli got a little more than he bargained for. Look, Don, you can complain about the big bad Sioux all you want but your team is no better than anyone else's when it comes to cheap or rough stuff.

Typical arrogant goopher fan post. Can anyone really blame me for being a jerk to these guys. I guess maybe you were too drunk to remember how things really went, please seek treament for your alcohol abuse, as well as your skitzoid-dillusion fantasies.

Gosh, I wish someone would post a video so I'd know if your account of what happened was anywhere near accurate. :)

HO-ly_Cross.jpg

Where's AZSIOUX with his Tool of the Month Award. I nominate this guy... :)