SiouxSports.com Forum

For Sioux fans who need more Sioux stuff

JESUS,family,rutgers

TheseMy Webpage are a bit pricey for my taste, but they look terrific. The company is donating some to the Rutgers Touchdown Booster Club for an auction after this Saturday's Spring Game. Apparently, you can get them for any college or other team in baseball,hockey,football,basketball, etc.

TheseMy Webpage are a bit pricey for my taste, but they look terrific. The company is donating some to the Rutgers Touchdown Booster Club for an auction after this Saturday's Spring Game. Apparently, you can get them for any college or other team in baseball,hockey,football,basketball, etc.

Cool!!! I see that the Rutgers action figures are tearing up on Arizona!! AZSIOUX......?? :sad:

Cool!!! I see that the Rutgers action figures are tearing up on Arizona!! AZSIOUX......?? :sad:

nice figures ??? i have contacted few people regarding these figures.this price is right in the middle..there is a cory schneider and a brian elliot on ebay right now which are very nice!! im for sure going to get some custom sioux figures.....

Holy Cow those are really cool. If UND had some of these in the hockey theme that would rock.

I would love to have one with Smaby laying out a Gopher player. Oshie scoring a goal. Awesome.

Holy Cow those are really cool. If UND had some of these in the hockey theme that would rock.

I would love to have one with Smaby laying out a Gopher player. Oshie scoring a goal. Awesome.

or Prp drinking out of the opposing goalies water bottle! :sad:

Um...how about Forever Collectables Fighting Sioux bobbleheads? Cmon, REA, how about "Legends of the North"?

I doubt that'll happen seeing as the Jeff Panzer Bobblehead went over like a fart in church. Of course it was because

1. It looked nothing like him

B. It was expensive

III. Bobbleheads aren't cool no more

I doubt that'll happen seeing as the Jeff Panzer Bobblehead went over like a fart in church. Of course it was because

1. It looked nothing like him

B. It was expensive

III. Bobbleheads aren't cool no more

Again, you gotta get the right kind. The $2.50 aren't worth a hoot. Google or hit up Ebay and type in "Forever Collectables bobble" or "FC bobble" and tell me that those things don't look like the real Kevin Garnett, Shaq, Mike Schmidt, Babe Ruth, Tom Brady, Steve Yzerman, or Mark Messier.

These beat the heck out of bobbleheads. I'm sure you all would prefer a different jersey, but they are VERY nice.

I thought someone had done a Z. Parise as a Sioux already, but I can't seem to remember when or who was selling it.

those are sweet, i have already contacted these guys to make a sioux figure. great job!! the parise one that was made was a new jersey devil one so all the guy had to do was switch the name and number which is nothing compared to these custom college figures..

heres the schneider..i believe this guy also made a brian eliot one that must have sold

http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHNEIDER-BC-HOCKEY-GO...1QQcmdZViewItem

These beat the heck out of bobbleheads. I'm sure you all would prefer a different jersey, but they are VERY nice.

I thought someone had done a Z. Parise as a Sioux already, but I can't seem to remember when or who was selling it.

That is exactly what the start of the thread was about.

A guy in NJ takes Mcfarlane figures and customizes them (aka the sioux) for starting at $65 for a single figure.

Again, you gotta get the right kind. The $2.50 aren't worth a hoot. Google or hit up Ebay and type in "Forever Collectables bobble" or "FC bobble" and tell me that those things don't look like the real Kevin Garnett, Shaq, Mike Schmidt, Babe Ruth, Tom Brady, Steve Yzerman, or Mark Messier.

Can the school make player-specific bobbleheads / figures? I would think that would fall under the commercial activity prohibition...