SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

hick fans... come up with something new pal

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet, as a Badger fan, you have nothing better to do than to go looking to start s&*t on another team's site. Shows the class of the Badger fans. Your team hasn't played yet, so you should be spouting so quickly.

Come on, have you seen the Badger Hockey message board?

And class? They take their lead from Mike "I'm complaining about every penalty call, and staring down the ref, even when I get a call in my favor" Eaves.

Wow, what I time to make my first post. ;)

I really don't know what to say right now, they played hard until the very end. If Parise had just stopped one of those earlier goals. Hell, what am I saying it was just a bad day for the Sioux.

Also, am I the only one that is having a hard time not breaking down right now?

I really don't know what to say right now, they played hard until the very end. If Parise had just stopped one of those earlier goals. Hell, what am I saying it was just a bad day for the Sioux.

It's a tough loss, but I, personally, didn't expect this team to be in the Frozen Four this year. Right now, I'm thinking back to my feelings in November/December, and they really gave us a good show this past month, and I'm thankful for that. Look for the positives! Have to love Fighting Sioux Hockey!

Unfortunately the team did enough of that for all of us today. ;)

Tough, tough game. They showed a lot of resolve, but it wasn't enough. It was a good run.

Tis painful Sexy. However, just remember, in the end it is only a game and there is always next year.

Thanks to all for the updates and to this great board. It is a great place to get Sioux info and chat with the greatest fans in college hockey.

Even though we lost I'm happy to stick it to every Boston College fan who thought there goalie was a demigod. It was amazing to see them all predict huge blow-outs and saying we'd never get anything more than 2 goals. :lol:

I don't think I was ever worried about that. Where Schneider was coming into the tournament hot, I did watch him throughout the WJC tournament, so I knew he wasn't all that! ;)

I don't think I was ever worried about that. Where Schneider was coming into the tournament hot, I did watch him throughout the WJC tournament, so I knew he wasn't all that! :lol:

oh ya! Schneider stunk up the arena in World Juniors this year. he was just plain bad. ;)

Tis painful Sexy. However, just remember, in the end it is only a game and there is always next year.

Thanks to all for the updates and to this great board. It is a great place to get Sioux info and chat with the greatest fans in college hockey.

I know man, it's just a game but it still sucks.

Oh well, no one really thought they would make it this far but they came together at the right time and just came up a bounce short.

Oh man, in the 2004 season when we lost to Denver 2004 I broke down and cried and pounded my fists to the floor. IMO that was OUR championship season and it all ended with a flash. After that I was able to cope with our post-season losses.

hopefully smaby goes pro....like I"ve said all along. We'll be better off..... Good luck with him Tampa...

Sorry, can't agree with you on that. At the beginning of the season, I didn't like the idea of him being selected as team captain. However, he definitely showed leadership skills this year and changed my opinion of that. He didn't play any worse than anyone else. Greene took a terrible call in last years final, but I didn't look down on him either. Matt's done a wonderful job this year, and where I do see him leaving the team, I really would like to see him back for his senior year.

Yet, as a Badger fan, you have nothing better to do than to go looking to start s&*t on another team's site. Shows the class of the Badger fans. Your team hasn't played yet, so you should be spouting so quickly.

HICKS? don't EVEN go there. btw..Smaby's not the cone. By the couple goals BC got today,Finley is. and don't try to start crap. classless..........wow.

GO MAINE!

Oh man, in the 2004 season when we lost to Denver 2004 I broke down and cried and pounded my fists to the floor. IMO that was OUR championship season and it all ended with a flash. After that I was able to cope with our post-season losses.

I was a lot more upset after that loss too. That was a tough one to swallow, and this one is easier for me to take than that one.

If you look at BC's road, and what they've done/how they played....they should win Saturday. They are extremely quick and can finish well.

I don't understand why UW fans are spouting off, it's been 16 years since you won a title. It's been 4 years since you even made ripples in the playoffs. Win something, then talk....in fact, just don't talk.

In any case, go out and win. Be classy. I would almost cheer for you to support the league, but fans like this make me sick.

Boston College earned that win. I am proud of the boys, it's unfortunate there were soft goals, but that's the way it works. It sucks monkey balls. ;)

hopefully smaby goes pro....like I"ve said all along. We'll be better off..... Good luck with him Tampa...

You have got to be kidding me. Pull your head out of your ass. Smaby is one of the best college defenseman in the country. Get a clue.

Sorry, can't agree with you on that. At the beginning of the season, I didn't like the idea of him being selected as team captain. However, he definitely showed leadership skills this year and changed my opinion of that. He didn't play any worse than anyone else. Greene took a terrible call in last years final, but I didn't look down on him either. Matt's done a wonderful job this year, and where I do see him leaving the team, I really would like to see him back for his senior year.

what are you? retarded? What game did you watch, women's bastketball? Sterling has it right. Go pro Smaby.....

gotta give some credit to the Sioux, when it was 3-0 I thought they MIGHT roll over and give up, but you guys battled 'em pretty hard, good job on showing the WCHA doesn't just roll over....there's always next year (for both our teams)

W

Seriously... ;)

Yeah, seriously. I know I suck at typing, but I didn't think it was that hard to read.

Oh well, people can bash me all they like because I have passion enough. Also, go ahead and bash me because I'm man enough to admit that I nearly cried.

But I digress, hell of a year guys. Keep your heads up and don't worry to much, you'll be back.