SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

:D:D

Disclaimer: This is NOT a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches Show. It IS a verbatim transcript of a show that never was and never will be broadcast. Comments by the show's fake hosts and the phony coaches and sham players were invented out of thin air to the best of the author's ability and do NOT even remotely resemble quotes made by real, live people. This summary contains highlights from the bogus show and IS a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed in the author
Edited by PCM

Best interviews of the year! You should sell it to USCHO, I'm sure they'd love to print it. I've come to the conclusion that either a) PCM is very angry that he's not in Milwaukee right now and this was the only way to calm himself or b) PCM is going crazy waiting for this afternoon's game. Of course, it could be the hidden answer c) PCM has entirely too much time on his hands (which I think we all knew); but if that's true, than hidden answer d) I too have too much time on my hands, as I read it all! - would have to be true. Regardless of the answer, thanks PCM! :D

I liked this a lot, PCM, with one exception: You got Swygman down so well that it doesn't seem like it adds to the humor in the post. It's like you cut out actual Swygman footage and pieced it into an otherwise brilliant recap parody.

:D

Thanks PCM :D

The sad part is that the Wooger called Lamoureax Lamoriello the entire gopher series this year at Mariucci. :D

Of course. The Wooger is a great source for material every season. :D

I've come to the conclusion that either a) PCM is very angry that he's not in Milwaukee right now and this was the only way to calm himself or b) PCM is going crazy waiting for this afternoon's game. Of course, it could be the hidden answer c) PCM has entirely too much time on his hands (which I think we all knew); but if that's true, than hidden answer d) I too have too much time on my hands, as I read it all! - would have to be true. Regardless of the answer, thanks PCM! :D

E). All of the above! :D:D

Way to go PCM. Enjoyable reading!

Siouxdonyms is right, we have too much time on our hands. But hey, we've all got to do something so we don't go crazy waiting for the puck to drop!

GO SIOUX!!!!

i dont get it. its hilarious, but was this the real interview?:lol:;):lol:

Read the disclaimer (the quote box at the very top of the first post). The interview is a figment of PCM's fertile imagination. They didn't do a coach's show this week. It was written in fun.