SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux logo clothing at Frozen Four

siouxbear1

Has anyone heard that the Sioux logo may not be allowed in the arena or lower bowl? Crazy I know, but it's also crazy what the NCAA is allowed to ban and not ban!!

And they think that they could patrol this? :lol: How many jerseys will be there with the logo on them? Or do you mean posters, etc.

Has anyone heard that the Sioux logo may not be allowed in the arena or lower bowl? Crazy I know, but it's also crazy what the NCAA is allowed to ban and not ban!!

Where in the world do people come up with these things?

Well, I heard that GrahamKracker had a power lunch with Myles Brand at the Sioux truck stop during the Western Regionals. While there he offered Myles tips on logging into any computer account in exchange for banning Sioux logo wearing persons from the state of Wisconsin. National Guard men and women have been stationed at all roads, bus stations, airports, railroad stations and water ways leading into the state. They have been instructed to stop all Sioux logo wearing persons or persons harboring Sioux logo clothing from entering the state. They have also been instructed to arrest all Sioux logo wearing/harboring folk and deport them to the Xcel Center. Once there they will be forced to listen to the 43 remaining Gopher fans spell out their state's name over and over and over again.

I know this to be true because the voices in my head say so.

Well, I heard that GrahamKracker had a power lunch with Myles Brand at the Sioux truck stop during the Western Regionals. While there he offered Myles tips on logging into any computer account in exchange for banning Sioux logo wearing persons from the state of Wisconsin. National Guard men and women have been stationed at all roads, bus stations, airports, railroad stations and water ways leading into the state. They have been instructed to stop all Sioux logo wearing persons or persons harboring Sioux logo clothing from entering the state. They have also been instructed to arrest all Sioux logo wearing/harboring folk and deport them to the Xcel Center. Once there they will be forced to listen to the 43 remaining Gopher fans spell out their state's name over and over and over again.

I know this to be true because the voices in my head say so.

Furthermore, you will be handed Badger sweaters (at your expense) and be obligated to sing "On Wisconsin" before being allowed to enter the Bradley Center on the day of the game. :lol:

At the West Regionals a couple of the cheerleaders from the Goofs had their skirts so short that you could see their a$$ cheeks everytime they moved & some even when they were standing still...

And the problem with that was???

I wouldn't be surprised if they have the jerseys on that just say "SIOUX"

REA was an NCAA site on March 24 and 25.

The NCAA controlled everything going on there, just like Milwaukee this weekend.

What'd they wear there?

What'd you wear there?

What'd I wear there?

It's pretty simple if you look around.

I don't get it.

I believe SiouxRules is referring to the length of the Gopher cheerleader skirts... Being at the Western Regional, I happened to like the fact that they were shorter. I also noticed that the Gopher cheerleaders did not wear nylons with their outfits, either. Gotta nice view when they raised their pom-poms!!!

Man, I'm an old perv!!!

:lol:

I believe SiouxRules is referring to the length of the Gopher cheerleader skirts... Being at the Western Regional, I happened to like the fact that they were shorter. I also noticed that the Gopher cheerleaders did not wear nylons with their outfits, either. Gotta nice view when they raised their pom-poms!!!

Man, I'm an old perv!!!

:lol:

Well then, maybe the guy in the section next to me wasn't so far off when he yelled at them.