93 members have voted

1. 1. for the game(s)?

• Black Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • Green Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • White Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • Any Color Jersey - Geometric Logo
    • Any Color Jersey - Blackhawk Logo
    • Any Color Other - UND
    • I will not be wearing UND apparel...because I suck.
    • SiouxSports.com apparel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be wearing my green, away, game worn Prp jersey.

My older son will be wearing my white throw back game worn Prp jersey.

My friend will be wearing my white, home, game worn Prp jersey.

My younger son will be wearing my friend's green game worn Brandt jersy.

My son's girl friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Porter jersey.

My other son's (girl) friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Zajac jersey.

(My signed white game worn Schneider jersey will remain in my safe depost box at the bank; safe from Digglers clutches.)

That's what we wore at the Final Five and at the Regionals, no reason to change now.

On Friday we're just gonna wear our regular Sioux jerseys while in Chicago and at the BlackHawks/Oilers game.

(So now you all know why I live in a rusted out '63 Buick parked behind K-Mart.)

What would you say if I wore a certain 2004-05 white game worn Prp jersey? :love:

Can't touch my jersey, as it was strategically placed on the couch after Wisconsin scored their 2nd goal in the first game of the Final Five. I haven't touched it since, as I know that's the reason the Sioux are winning their games! :love: However, I will be wearing my green Sioux Hockey t-shirt, as that was the second part of the winning formula that I changed after that 2nd goal. Have to stick with what works!

What would you say if I wore a certain 2004-05 white game worn Prp jersey? :love:

I would say that you are a Fighting Sioux fan with great taste, a good eye for talent, and my buddy for life!! :lol:

(Is that your cardboard box home/shack next to the dumpster behind K-Mart?)

Myself - White Geometric - Black Bennett - Green Bennett (It is three days afterall) :lol:

Son - Black Geometric - Black Bennett

Wife - 1973 Green Game Worn Blackhawk (I'm so jealous) :lol:

My name is Phillip and i'm a Hyper Hypo i'll be wearing my harness and Green Helmet...I can't have chocolate...GO SIOUX!!!!!

I am among the 5 who will not be wearing sioux attire because I/we suck. At least this year. I was in GF for the regional, and would like to say as a gopher fan, about 99% of the sioux fans that we spoke to/drank with, were totally cool and we had a great time anyway. Although it was the most dissapointing defeat of any sporting event I have witnessed. IE 4 super bowl losses, (this was harder to take) I want to reiterate what I said when we were still in GF : I hope the Sioux win the NT. the Sioux fans have twice as much class as any UW fans, and although I know ND fans hate the Gophs with a passion, at least they can respect the fact that I love my team, and would be willing to go to the Ralph on Sat pm just to watch a good hockey game. We hung out at Southgate all weekend and met many true ND fans, who were willing to talk about COLLEGE HOCKEY which is why we all love our teams anyway. If the Gophers cannot win the NT this year, I vote for the Sioux. Thank you GF for a very fun weekend, and a truly spectacular building to watch my favorite sport. I am not a troll, nor do I expect any flowery responses from the Sioux. I am just telling like I saw it. GO SIOUX.

I am among the 5 who will not be wearing sioux attire because I/we suck. At least this year. I was in GF for the regional, and would like to say as a gopher fan, about 99% of the sioux fans that we spoke to/drank with, were totally cool and we had a great time anyway. Although it was the most dissapointing defeat of any sporting event I have witnessed. IE 4 super bowl losses, (this was harder to take) I want to reiterate what I said when we were still in GF : I hope the Sioux win the NT. the Sioux fans have twice as much class as any UW fans, and although I know ND fans hate the Gophs with a passion, at least they can respect the fact that I love my team, and would be willing to go to the Ralph on Sat pm just to watch a good hockey game. We hung out at Southgate all weekend and met many true ND fans, who were willing to talk about COLLEGE HOCKEY which is why we all love our teams anyway. If the Gophers cannot win the NT this year, I vote for the Sioux. Thank you GF for a very fun weekend, and a truly spectacular building to watch my favorite sport. I am not a troll, nor do I expect any flowery responses from the Sioux. I am just telling like I saw it. GO SIOUX.

I probably talked to you at SouthGate. You get what you give. There were three or four guys in MN garb (at least the ones that chose to wear them again Sat.) who were decent people. The ones who act like a$$es get a$$ right back. The ones who cheer and watch with respect get respect. If you were one of those guys, you guys showed class. Thanks for coming to GF!

I probably talked to you at SouthGate. You get what you give. There were three or four guys in MN garb (at least the ones that chose to wear them again Sat.) who were decent people. The ones who act like a$$es get a$$ right back. The ones who cheer and watch with respect get respect. If you were one of those guys, you guys showed class. Thanks for coming to GF!

As we had no confrontations at southgate, and wore our garb on Sat, you probably did talk to us, we were the 3 guys sitting in the corner licking our wounds. Thanks for being good sports, although we were quite sheepish about flashing Goldy colors after friday, again like I said most sioux fans were as shocked by friday's outcome as us. If you were one of the guys we hung out with, I hope you guys get to enjoy a NT in MIllyWaukee.

My name is Phillip and i'm a Hyper Hypo i'll be wearing my harness and Green Helmet...I can't have chocolate...GO SIOUX!!!!!

Helmet huh? What are doin up so late? ;) No game worn jersey? I'd a thought a Hyper Hypo would'a Kaiped one of'a someone. As a thief you could be the PRPich. Or maybe you aren't a Hyper Hypo, maybe you just have a STAFFord infection? :lol:

As we had no confrontations at southgate, and wore our garb on Sat, you probably did talk to us, we were the 3 guys sitting in the corner licking our wounds. Thanks for being good sports, although we were quite sheepish about flashing Goldy colors after friday, again like I said most sioux fans were as shocked by friday's outcome as us. If you were one of the guys we hung out with, I hope you guys get to enjoy a NT in MIllyWaukee.

Thanks, gopher dude! I hope so too!

i know i mentioed this before but want to ask again if anyone has that retro green with sioux spelled diagonaly that they wore in the hof game vs duuth 2 years back..any extra that you would sell or if you would sell yours just pm me...thx a lot

i know i mentioed this before but want to ask again if anyone has that retro green with sioux spelled diagonaly that they wore in the hof game vs duuth 2 years back..any extra that you would sell or if you would sell yours just pm me...thx a lot

I think Smoggy has one. :lol:

Do they make Fighting Sioux halter tops and bikini tops? We need a couple of serious hotties in the crowd so ESPN can use them as the opening and parting shots after and before the commercials. btw, I don't qualify.

Screw that!! If anyone is going to be wearing next to nothin', I want it to be a hot, young male with a six, preferably eight, pack. He!!, make it five young hot males, stripped to the waist with SIOUX spelled across their chests. YEAH BABY!!!!! :lol: