SiouxSports.com Forum

Early outs

GBpakrzz

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8th round by Ottawa. Unsure if he'd be signed early by Ottawa since they seem to be pretty well stocked at forward and goaltender.

I wouldn't call Ottawa stocked with goaltenders the Dominator is 43 ish and has another groin injury and doesn't have a proven back after Ray Emory. I could see Elliot leaving after the season.

I wouldn't call Ottawa stocked with goaltenders the Dominator is 43 ish and has another groin injury and doesn't have a proven back after Ray Emory. I could see Elliot leaving after the season.

Unproven, sure, but they are VERY high on Emery and Thompson among others. So much so, that they traded away Gerber or some other decent goaltender who is now on Carolina IIRC. He may very well leave after this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Unproven, sure, but they are VERY high on Emery and Thompson among others. So much so, that they traded away Gerber or some other decent goaltender who is now on Carolina IIRC. He may very well leave after this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

The two goalies they unloaded were Lalime and Hurme and most fans here I believe rejoiced.

I heard it from a reliable source that we may not be seeing 3 players next year that are currently not seniors. Pretty much what everyone expected I think.

Let me see, I would imagine Stafford and Smaby, who is the third person?

My source is probably about an 8. He said that JPar has been contacted by more than 1 team.

Now that you got my attention any clue which ones have contacted him. I guess we will find out on Sunday after the Sioux win the Frozen Four.

The two goalies they unloaded were Lalime and Hurme and most fans here I believe rejoiced.

The goalie the Sen's have on their rostger are Dominik Hasek, Mike Morrison and Ray Emery. Hasek is injuried groin injury, Emery is the starter right now and Mike Morrison (the fomer Maine Goalie a goalie the Senators picked up off waviers from Edmonton when they released him to make room for Dwayne Roloson).

So the Sen's might be in line for another goalie.

The goalie the Sen's have on their rostger are Dominik Hasek, Mike Morrison and Ray Emery. Hasek is injuried groin injury, Emery is the starter right now and Mike Morrison (the fomer Maine Goalie a goalie the Senators picked up off waviers from Edmonton when they released him to make room for Dwayne Roloson).

What a sweet scenario (for him, of course) it would be for JPar to get picked up by the Sens and, because of some freak injury or other reason, get to play in the Stanley Cup finals and maybe even win....that would be a Forrest Gump deal for sure...

I doubt the Sens will pick him up. Besides owning Elliot, they have Glas and Thomson in their farm system.

the devils are a perfect fit for jpar, they love their american players and they also love their wcha players having about 10 or so in their system mostly sioux and gophers

oh yeah, his younger brother is there :lol:

the devils are a perfect fit for jpar, they love their american players and they also love their wcha players having about 10 or so in their system mostly sioux and gophers

oh yeah, his younger brother is there :lol:

Sounds good, but that means a few years with the Rats while Brodeur plays out his final few years...

Now that you got my attention any clue which ones have contacted him. I guess we will find out on Sunday after the Sioux win the Frozen Four.

No I don't know the teams, but I'm assuming(just a guess) that one of them is the Devils. They are lacking goaltending depth in their farm club, and JPar's younger brother plays for them. We'll see I guess.

First, I won't believe that JPar is going pro until, I see it. Denial... :lol:

But if he did, I think that 2 most likely teams to take him would be Edmonton or Minnesota. Both are looking for their future backup goalie AND would have seen JPar play alot.