• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 6:

1 at Home

2 at Excel

2 at UMN

1 at SCSU

But given I live on the other side of the island, I think that's pretty loyal.........Sit down.

hey ATL, i have been to more than you anyays from az but do you see me saying fans are NOT loyal because they did not get their tix in advance. some people cant afford it but that makes them not loyal to you, you better check yourself on some of those comments..DONT SOUND LIKE A GOOD SIOUX FAN TO ME..

Re: your son going to MKE without a ticket, I've heard several people who have been to FF's in the past say it is often easy to get a ticket outside the stadium for face value or even below day of game. Even in WI, the UND/BC game at 2pm hopefully he'd be able to get to get into.

Also did you see this put out by the BC:

http://www.bradleycenter.com/news/06ncaa/fftickets.pdf

I hope your son gets in. He has a good attitude. Also, there is still quite a bit of time, something might come to him yet. :lol:

Hey he's coming with me....we're getting in! If we have to storm the doors or pretend we are band members. I have total faith that we will leave with tickets in hand.

To all the people that are feeling bad for the students that didnt get tickets. I just want to make you aware that the last person who received a ticket showed up at the hyslop at 5am, that is 1hr before the tickets were distributed. If you really want a ticket, maybe you should get yourself a tent and sit outside like everyone else did. Quit bitching about people not getting tickets.

To all the people that are feeling bad for the students that didnt get tickets. I just want to make you aware that the last person who received a ticket showed up at the hyslop at 5am, that is 1hr before the tickets were distributed. If you really want a ticket, maybe you should get yourself a tent and sit outside like everyone else did. Quit bitching about people not getting tickets.

Show a little more respect when you post on here, especially when you are a newbie. Nobody is feeling sorry for them, most of us on here are pissed off about the people selling their tickets online to make a quick buck or 2. I'm pissed off too. I waited outside since 4pm the day before. Luckily these 2 guys didn't effect me, but the other people have a right to be mad, and deservedly so. There's better ways to make money in my opinion. That's what most people on here are saying.

Who moved the rock that all the insensitive A$$ holes are crawling out from under? :love:

I consider SiouxSports.com a community similar to a family; albeit a dysfunctional family. :lol: We love the Fighting Sioux, sqabble amongst each other and back each other up when need be. Recently,it seems to me, a few newbies have signed on not to talk about the Sioux but simply to pi$$ off the rest of us. I have a message for them>>

Knock it off or pick up you marbles, go home and don't come back. Geeze!!

Did you guys not see my post before. Tickets were NEVER going to be sold on Ebay. The reserve was set too high and not intended to be sold just as a curiousity to see how high it would actually get. UND students are sitting in the seats. This NEVER meant to come to this and it is stupid to still be talking about it. The best possible outcome occurred. I gave up my 2 Thursday tickets so that a student in line behind me can go to the games in Milwaukee. Lets focus on the game.

Did you guys not see my post before. Tickets were NEVER going to be sold on Ebay. The reserve was set too high and not intended to be sold just as a curiousity to see how high it would actually get. UND students are sitting in the seats. This NEVER meant to come to this and it is stupid to still be talking about it. The best possible outcome occurred. I gave up my 2 Thursday tickets so that a student in line behind me can go to the games in Milwaukee. Lets focus on the game.

I bid $500 on something once, just because the bidding was crazy and I thought it would got a lot higher......needless to say, I was the high bidder for like 4 days and outbid in the final minute of the auction.

Once people get to Milwaukee, I don't think they will have a problem getting tickets.

I'm sure all of you are nice people and I would really like to meet some of you in Milwaukee. It may look like I'm a newbie because of my posts but I have been reading everything on this site ever day for I dont even remember how long. Just thought it was about time I signed up. I have also been going to sioux hockey games since I was 4 years old.

I'm sure all of you are nice people and I would really like to meet some of you in Milwaukee. It may look like I'm a newbie because of my posts but I have been reading everything on this site ever day for I dont even remember how long. Just thought it was about time I signed up. I have also been going to sioux hockey games since I was 4 years old.

siouxstudent, my post about newbies was not directed at you. I did read your post. Welcome to the SS.com 'family'! :lol:

I have a funny story about things that happen on Ebay.

One of my son's hockey coaches saw an old Zamboni for sale on Ebay. Just for the heck of it, he bid on it, thinking someone would surely outbid him. Well, he won the bid and had to round up a truck and trailer to go get the darn thing.. and it was quite a distance away. He did end up getting it sold again and I think he got his money out of it, but he was kinda nervous about it for awhile. And of course his wife had a lot to hold over his head for some time. :lol:

I also read this on uscho.com

FF Tix Being Sold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a reminder that if you sell your FF Tix for more than legal resale value, your priority can be taken away from you for future FF Tix.

I have no idea how they could track this, but I don't want to lose my priority.. or anything else for that matter. :lol:

I have no idea how they could track this, but I don't want to lose my priority.. or anything else for that matter. :lol:

I suppose they know what seat numbers have gone to certain people and if someone complains about it, they know the seat numbers.

So what happens if the tickets change hands three or four times and then they are sold for more than the price?