SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Photos

Uncle_Rico

Thanks Uncle Rico. "Geez," you take nice pictures.

The salute is my background on the laptop. You didn't happen to take any shots of Prp's last salute did ya?

No, I took the picture of the stick salute and put my camera away and low and behold out comes Prpich and I miss the best shot of the night ;)

Do you have any of the Gophers crying on the ice? I couldn't get to my camera before they got it together enough to shake hands.

I tried to take a few pics of the Gophers and the end of the game but they turned out blurry because I was laughing too hard. I'm not kidding.

That looks like a Michigan jersey to me.

On planet Neptune, maybe! That's clearly a Gopher jersey. The current Michigan yellow jerseys have the scripted "MICHIGAN" written on them, not the Michigan "M". The 1998-2002 era Michigan yellows did have the "M," but they were not shimmer material.

90% of the people had that same look of unadulterated joy and amazement. I'm ashamed to admit that I probably jumped higher for the final Holy Cross goal than any Sioux goal on the weekend. I'm still smirking just thinking about it.

I'm not ashamed at all to admit that!

90% of the people had that same look of unadulterated joy and amazement. I'm ashamed to admit that I probably jumped higher for the final Holy Cross goal than any Sioux goal on the weekend. I'm still smirking just thinking about it.

That goal put such a buzz into the arena it was incredible. It created an atmosphere that carried on to the Sioux game. Sioux fans walking around the arena chanting "Gopher Chokers." A night that I will never forget.

That goal put such a buzz into the arena it was incredible. It created an atmosphere that carried on to the Sioux game. Sioux fans walking around the arena chanting "Gopher Chokers." A night that I will never forget.

I just loved the fact that Marney Gellner, Doug Woog, and "that Other Guy" had to yell into their microphones in order to be heard. :D