SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... just wow.

We can start ridiculing the Gophers now and there is really no excuse they can give.

I mean, they should have KILLLED Holy Cross. This team has NEVER won an NCAA regional game. They didn't win an OT game all season! They have NOWHERE NEAR the talent the Gophers have.

There is NO EXCUSE YOU CAN IMAGINE to losing to the lowest seed in the tourney.

Amazing...I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that Gopher locker room right now! I told my buddy (Gopher fan) today before the game that if the Gophers overlooked today's game, they could be in trouble and he laughed it off...much like it looks like the Gopher players did!!!

Yeah, that's the bad news. My picks are screwed to hell. Oh well.

Oh yeah, the "Overrated" cheer during the postgame interview between Marney Gellner and Woog. :angry:

Screwed to hell? Hopefully you didn't pick the Gophers to win more than 1, so losing 1 game shouldn't hurt that bad.

Screwed to hell? Hopefully you didn't pick the Gophers to win more than 1, so losing 1 game shouldn't hurt that bad.

No, but with Miami losing too, it's basically f'ed up. Congrats to the winners of the pick'em because it ain't gonna be me.

I love the Gellner and Woog having to yell into the microphones :lol:

I used the term sham earlier in the week and now you see there was some truth to it. Actually calling them a sham is not giving Holy Cross the credit they deserve for their effort tonight. As embarrassed as I am by the Minnesota performance I will say congratulations to Holy Cross. I also want to wish good luck to the Sioux tonight. Please restore some pride for the WCHA.