SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really wound up today for some dumb reason....

Looking at things more rationally, UW is all over BSU and Sedevie is carrying the team right now, otherwise it would be 40-0 Badgers.

BSU has something like 6 shots on goal for the game so far.

Big time UW fan following in Green Bay too.

I hope BSU can at least score one goal.

Nice dive by Earl though... bit his lip on the fall and tried to convince Shegos to call a 5 minute major.

It is interesting to see the NCAA blowhards projecting where UW will end up judging by how they're playing against the 16th seed in the tourney. :D

They look good, but, in all fairness, this isn't the BSU team that beat WCHA teams at the beginning of the season. They look tired and that, even at full speed, they're at least one step behind UW.

NCAA blowhards so not into the game that they have Brian Elliott doing moose calls instead of paying attention to the games.

Let's face it: I'd rather have Masucko and Woog calling the games than these blowhards. At least Woog gives a damn about what's going on in the game.

My bracket is all jacked up. I had Harvard winning this game.

I did too and thought long and hard about this one. I should have known better because just like our Sioux you shouldn't pick against Maine come playoff time.

I knew better! I went with Maine. :D

It is interesting to see the NCAA blowhards projecting where UW will end up judging by how they're playing against the 16th seed in the tourney. :D

They look good, but, in all fairness, this isn't the BSU team that beat WCHA teams at the beginning of the season. They look tired and that, even at full speed, they're at least one step behind UW.

How many other teams looked that much better than Wisonsin (4-0) going against teams that are seeded higher than BSU?

UND 5-1; Maine 6-1; BU 9-2; BC 5-0 Against a team that was up there all year.

Yeah, I think Wisconsin's score today makes them a favorite. At least they did better than the Gophers.