SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time off approved. I'm leaving Bloomington at 9:00 am Friday. Get ready, Grand Forks, 'cuz here I come.

mafia man ill come say hi if i get a chance or may see you pre game or post?? ill be in late thursday night. what sec are you in? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hate this when someone uses this on me, so I'll use it here... :D

"If my uncle had tits, he'd be my aunt!" :ohmy:

Yzerman said MN was a one trick pony. They clearly are not. Most Gopher fans for most of this season would have told you that Irmen is the best forward on the team. The last month by Potulny has changed some minds. The Gophers have the deepest corp of forwards in the nation.

True, Irmen and Potulny are the main point getters and if anyone can get them outta the game sum how the may not make it past the opening game! With the exception of Kessel the Gophs have no one. my hope is the holy cross makes it in so we can woop on there East @$$

True, Irmen and Potulny are the main point getters and if anyone can get them outta the game sum how the may not make it past the opening game! With the exception of Kessel the Gophs have no one. my hope is the holy cross makes it in so we can woop on there East @$$

AHHH, a newbie gopher fan...how nice of you to join SS...

So...back to the Wolverines and the game. I am very curious to see what kind of crowd will be there on Friday. I assume it will be full, and HOPE the fans are as loud and into it as the ones at the Final Five. Every single goal the Sioux score in St. Paul is a huge celebration, giving high fives to strangers all around you and screaming. I'm hoping for the same this weekend.

So now we're back to Parise vs Vanek?

Please. :D

Gopher fans amuse me. It's like mornprod on USCHO. UND vs Michigan and Gopher fans have to come in here and put down the Sioux and build up the Gophers. The Gophers aren't playing this game. Concern yourself with Holy Cross! Or maybe provide some insight about one or both teams that are playing in this series.

I could care less about the Gophers. They aren't playing the Sioux... yet.

I dont know but who was it? Im done about the gophers for now. Does michigan have a good goalie? cuz wats his face world Junior guy montana or what ever his last name is, is gone.

Are you serious on this?? Tell me you're joking that you don't know Montoya. Not that we follow other teams as close as the Sioux here, but we do generally know the more well know players in college hockey each year. Montana??

EDIT: To answer your question, I believe Red said he was going with Noah Ruden over Sauer, due to Ruden playing better right now. I'm sure they're all wishing they had Montana right now. :D

Since he's making FedEx commercials now, he's probably not NCAA eligible. :ohmy:

Rumor has it that Joe found a loophole in NCAA regulations and will indeed be coming back to attempt to lead Michigan to a National Title(if you recall ESPN's story on Doug Flutie and what he did for Boston College in 2000, this is the same thing that Joe Montana will be doing for Michigan)

Rumor has it that Joe found a loophole in NCAA regulations and will indeed be coming back to attempt to lead Michigan to a National Title(if you recall ESPN's story on Doug Flutie and what he did for Boston College in 2000, this is the same thing that Joe Montana will be doing for Michigan)

Hey, it worked for Chris Weinke (pro baseball to college football, IIRC)