SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADGERS

AZSIOUX

The BADgers played no neutral site game this year. The game at Lambeau was not neutral, I was there. The SIOUX can beat these guys, just have to stay out of the box which is hard to do with Earl and company flopping all over the ice. I think he skated two shifts in Lambeau where he failed to flop to the ice. No excuses on St. Patricks day when everybody will be wearin the green and cheering the mighty SIOUX on to the F5 Championship game.

The BADgers played no neutral site game this year. The game at Lambeau was not neutral, I was there. The SIOUX can beat these guys, just have to stay out of the box which is hard to do with Earl and company flopping all over the ice. I think he skated two shifts in Lambeau where he failed to flop to the ice. No excuses on St. Patricks day when everybody will be wearin the green and cheering the mighty SIOUX on to the F5 Championship game.

very very true, i fixed my post above with a comment next to the neutral record :silly:

I hope the Sioux smoke the BADgers in their semi-final so they can face the Gophers (my squad)for the WCHA championship(I hope) and a tune up for the region final!! I was their a couple years ago when they played in the final and it was an incredible game. Have fun in St Paul to those making the trip! I moved over the summer so I can't make it :silly:

Have a Long Island tea or thirteen for me at McGoverns.

I hope the Sioux smoke the BADgers in their semi-final so they can face the Gophers (my squad)for the WCHA championship(I hope) and a tune up for the region final!! I was their a couple years ago when they played in the final and it was an incredible game. Have fun in St Paul to those making the trip! I moved over the summer so I can't make it :silly:

Have a Long Island tea or thirteen for me at McGoverns.

other than the loss on the sioux end that game was unbelievable!!

I had no idea Parise racked up 6 shut-outs this season... correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there threads on here calling for his head (or perhaps they were merely calling for time for Lammy?) earlier this season? Looks like the kid had another terrific season. If his floppy a$$ gets hot during tourney time, opposing teams need to look out.

I had no idea Parise racked up 6 shut-outs this season... correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there threads on here calling for his head (or perhaps they were merely calling for time for Lammy?) earlier this season? Looks like the kid had another terrific season. If his floppy a$$ gets hot during tourney time, opposing teams need to look out.

yeah, you know how it goes when you lose a few games and the goalie is always 1st to look at..hes a hell of a goalie and hs a ton of big game experience which may help down the stretch here...

I am pretty sure there are a few of us out here that have been saying all along that I would take a Parise over a Briggis any day. I think that Parie is a good reason that the Sioux have been so good as of late. That and crushing Defense. Also, I still think Briggs is the Goofers weak link. Parise > Briggs. If you check out my blog you can see an article that Says Jordy is the man.

P.S. Edited due to the fact that it was very early when written. I still meant Briggs isn't worthy of sniffing Parise's cup.

Thanks for the contribution Skippy :silly:

Thanks for the contribution Skippy :)

Skippy's always like to blame their lack of success against the Sioux at playoff time on either a Sioux goaltender who got hot or parachuted in from Canada. :silly: I think they are looking at the wrong end of the rink for an explanation and need to do some patchwork on their sieve. :lol:

Why the Wisconsin Badgers will beat the Sioux on friday 1st,goaltending 2nd,better defense 3rd,way more experiance and depth on the Badgers roster and 4th I think they have something to prove to everyone since there recent slide.....so that being said I pick the Big Red Machine to win the WCHA Final 5!!!!!!!!over Minnesota

Why the Wisconsin Badgers will beat the Sioux on friday 1st,goaltending 2nd,better defense 3rd,way more experiance and depth on the Badgers roster and 4th I think they have something to prove to everyone since there recent slide.....so that being said I pick the Big Red Machine to win the WCHA Final 5!!!!!!!!over Minnesota

good analysis but thats not going to happen, we win 3-2 friday with zajac stepping up big as he always does in playoff games and then its a all out up and down track meet vs the gophs and we get them in OT ???

good analysis but thats not going to happen, we win 3-2 friday with zajac stepping up big as he always does in playoff games and then its a all out up and down track meet vs the gophs and we get them in OT ???

Actually, other than the nod on experience it is a clueless analysis. Parise has very close to the same numbers as Elliot and has been better in the second half so even on that one. The young Sioux D has been stellar as of late and is not the same D that Wisconsin played several months ago. As for Depth, boy you missed that one by a mile as even without Stafford and Fabian the Sioux lineup is as solid as you can get on both sides of the puck. Perhaps just as he fears that Oshie is the true ROY, Hextall also realizes that the Sioux will likely send his beloved Goofs golfing a little bit early. ;)

Actually, other than the nod on experience it is a clueless analysis. Parise has very close to the same numbers as Elliot and has been better in the second half so even on that one. The young Sioux D has been stellar as of late and is not the same D that Wisconsin played several months ago. As for Depth, boy you missed that one by a mile as even without Stafford and Fabian the Sioux lineup is as solid as you can get on both sides of the puck. Perhaps just as he fears that Oshie is the true ROY, Hextall also realizes that the Sioux will likely send his beloved Goofs golfing a little bit early. ;)

It is well known that the Goofers don't show up for 3rd place games. ???