SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux / Mavericks

siNoDux

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I know, I have a radio feed that's been coming in and out, and I even remember the 2nd intermission!!! I've been up since 4:00am, and had to deal with middle school kids all day. I'm hearing it, it just isn't registering! :lol:

How come every Sat. is spent with middle school kids? I know you are somehow in special ed., but that is sucky.

Teaching is the reason I'll never have kids of my own.

Sold My tickets and watched the game with my Dog Dakota again. I might have to do the same thing

tomorrow night. My wife asked me if we win tomorrow night am I going to bring him to the Final Five with me. I suppose I could say he is a seeing eye dog. :lol:

Sold My tickets and watched the game with my Dog Dakota again. I might have to do the same thing

tomorrow night. My wife asked me if we win tomorrow night am I going to bring him to the Final Five with me. I suppose I could say he is a seeing eye dog. :lol:

After enough beer, a guide dog may be necessary...

AGREE!!! :lol:

Actually I think we get new officals for tomorrow nights game? I remember a couple of years back on the third night we got different officals and the fans cheered them as they came onto the ice.