SiouxSports.com Forum

Bochenski Traded

siouxhockey5

Brandon Bochenski was traded to the Chicago Blackhawks today, for Tyler Arneson (SCSU). Hopefully he can get his chance with the big boys again.

Siouxhockey5

good for brandon, this has already been noted in the former players thread

I think that sucks for bucks, I suppose he will get to play a regular shift and its an up grade for the Black Hawks.

It sucks and it doesn't suck. It sucks because he goes from a winning team to a losing team. It doesn't suck because he'll finally get a chance to play (assuming that the coach doesn't have his head up his butt).

I'm happy for Bochenski. Also, since I know his girlfriend (ok, girlfriend as of December 2004 so things could have changed) lives in Rochester, MN, things will be easier for her and him than it was with him living in Ottawa/Binghampton.

Bochenski was rotting away in Ottawa so any change will be good. He's a force in the AHL, but when he got hurt Eaves came in to replace him and never gave the spot back. I was hoping that he would be traded so that he can play in the bigs again.

I wish Lee Goren would get another chance. Vancouver has crapped all over him...

It looks as though Phoenix has traded O'Donnell for a couple of forwards so maybe Matt Jones will get a shot with the club full time...

we traded gauthier and o'donnell

he was sent up today but then sent back down because of another deal.

coyotes got a d man from detroit as well so jones will have too wait a little

he was sent up today but then sent back down because of another deal.

coyotes got a d man from detroit as well so jones will have too wait a little

Did they just hang the airplane back around 180? or did he actually have to get off one jet and back onto another...LOL. That's the life of a minor leaguer...

Did they just hang the airplane back around 180? or did he actually have to get off one jet and back onto another...LOL. That's the life of a minor leaguer...

actually i believe you have to go to the city where the team is then turn around. in this case the yotes are in columbus tonight. SA to CBJ back to SA...i believe it was done for insurance at first depending on who they tarded and who they were able to get in return

As a frustrated Blackhawks fan, I'm very excited about Bochenski playing for them and getting to watch him. Excited that he should get more ice-time, but also feel sorry for him. It is the Blackhawks after-all. :silly:

maybe after he plays like a king with chicago, he'll be looked into by a better team. ++++++!

Or better yet, maybe he'll make the Hawks a better team! ;)

Great for Bo & I'm sure he 'll get plenty of ice there. Unfortunately for him the Hawks will still suck until Wirtz & Pulford are gone & sell the team to somebody that wants to be a winner.

Great for Bo & I'm sure he 'll get plenty of ice there. Unfortunately for him the Hawks will still suck until Wirtz & Pulford are gone & sell the team to somebody that wants to be a winner.

Sadly so. :silly: At least now it won't be quite as excruciating to watch some of their games.