I-AA West: University of North Dakota, It's Time to Move Up

ralphputer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kent,

$300,000 to endow 1 scholarship. We need many. I know your NDSU experience has shown you that financial responsibility is unnecessary. Your school is bleeding losses and ND tax payers have to cover it in 1 form or another. As for UND, why not sit back and watch how a first class institution plans for and executes a transition. Until then keep writing for noonereadsme.com

:blink:

Dear Kent,

$300,000 to endow 1 scholarship. We need many. I know your NDSU experience has shown you that financial responsibility is unnecessary. Your school is bleeding losses and ND tax payers have to cover it in 1 form or another. As for UND, why not sit back and watch how a first class institution plans for and executes a transition. Until then keep writing for noonereadsme.com

I guess you must be happy portraying your school's fans in this manner. :blink:

BTW, Kent's column has been read by over 11,000 distinct visitor's today at I-AA.org and delivered to the 22K+ subscribers of our email magazine. Have a nice day.

1)NDSU in the midst of making the transition to D1 has shown they can not only compete but be very successful in their sports.

Seems success is in the eye's of the beholder. :lol: So these are successful seasons :blink: Take out the wins against NAIA, DIII, and DII teams, and these three teams may be collectively have a winning Pct. of 0.125.

Women

Doesn't work.

I've cued it now twice, once with the second post in this entire thread indirectly.

But yeah, this needs to end.

Yeah, I guess I'm an eternal optimist.

Though I think the discussion of NDSU's success in their transition is highly relevant (particularly in the new forum), I'll admit the thread is unrecoverable in that the tone simply seems to preclude civilized rational discussion.