SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs TECH

AZSIOUX

Actually, the last time UND lost to MTU at home was Feb. 8, 2003. I remember that game well because Dean Blais was truly pissed and Kevin Spiewak nearly broke down in tears while addressing the media afterward.

Once again, PCM, you are the balance of all harmony that is Sioux hockey!

:blink:

Instead of a point...how about we arrange a blind date with Diggler as a consolation prize?? He needs to get out more... :lol:
Um...

No offense to Diggler... But I'd take the point.

Actually, the last time UND lost to MTU at home was Feb. 8, 2003. I remember that game well because Dean Blais was truly pissed and Kevin Spiewak nearly broke down in tears while addressing the media afterward.

Blaise pissed is the best thing ever. :lol:

And I'm not surprised that there were nearly tears after losing to Tech. That's what happens to EVERY team when we beat 'em... :blink:

Anywho, off to bed I go. I'll be heading out to Grand Forks is a few hours. Anyone can feel free to come say hi to me at the game. I'll be wearing the gold Tech jersey with "MeanEgirl" on the back... Where the opposing teams' comp tickets are.

GO HUSKIES!!! :lol:

Anywho, off to bed I go. I'll be heading out to Grand Forks is a few hours. Anyone can feel free to come say hi to me at the game. I'll be wearing the gold Tech jersey with "MeanEgirl" on the back... Where the opposing teams' comp tickets are.

GO HUSKIES!!! :lol:

Be good and I'll buy you an ice cream. :blink:

GO SIOUX!!

I remember that game too. It followed a huge Fri night shutout win for the Sioux.

Win the DU win last night, and the BC/UNH tie, the Sioux move into t13 in the PWR, t10 after the 3/2/1 bonus. They need to sweep Tech. They definitely have the ability, they just have to string together 6 good periods of solid hockey.

I just found out that it is IMPERATIVE that the Sioux sweep Tech. There's more at stake than just PWR rankings here. More importantly, a close friend will experience a life changing event if so.

It is IMPARATIVE that the sioux win because if they win out, and don't make it, that's it's not just dumb luck and puts a bigger focus on earlier in the year, not just how your playing come playoffs. In the event that they do make it, you don't want to go in like wisconsin with most of the crap down their legs :lol:, and, since you don't control your own destiny, win out, and let the chips fall where they may!!!

GO SIOUX

I also want to give a pre-game thank you to the TRIOUXPER, as minor as it may sound, he's agreed to hook my daughter up with a puck autographed by ryan duncan (her favorite player in her first year of really watching sioux hockey). She's gonna love it....She's also gonna be a little :whistling: when i tell her that her boyfriend (she's 6) signed a puck for her :D !! so thanks TRIOUXPER, we appreciate it.

GO HUSKIES!!! :whistling:

So basically she is saying she will be on of three MTU fans in the REA this weekend.

It is IMPARATIVE that the sioux win because if they win out, and don't make it, that's it's not just dumb luck and puts a bigger focus on earlier in the year, not just how your playing come playoffs. In the event that they do make it, you don't want to go in like wisconsin with most of the crap down their legs :lol:, and, since you don't control your own destiny, win out, and let the chips fall where they may!!!

GO SIOUX

I also want to give a pre-game thank you to the TRIOUXPER, as minor as it may sound, he's agreed to hook my daughter up with a puck autographed by ryan duncan (her favorite player in her first year of really watching sioux hockey). She's gonna love it....She's also gonna be a little :whistling: when i tell her that her boyfriend (she's 6) signed a puck for her :D !! so thanks TRIOUXPER, we appreciate it.

You're gonna ruin my image bro. Someday, you may have a future Sioux women's hockey player there, glad to hear your daughter is enjoying watching Sioux hockey.

You're gonna ruin my image bro. Someday, you may have a future Sioux women's hockey player there, glad to hear your daughter is enjoying watching Sioux hockey.

sorry, let me get it back.....kessel is the obvious ROY and deserves all the accolaids..... :D just kidding...

Sioux must sweep. To help fuel the guys up, DU beat CC in OT last night 5-4. If Du wins again tonight, and we sweep, we move up to 4th. That's a huge jump for at large NCAA bid, too!

Then we get the Dirty Mavericks. I think we can lay some smack down on them. We lit their goaltender Tourmey up when they were here.

Then we get the Dirty Mavericks. I think we can lay some smack down on them. We lit their goaltender Tourmey up when they were here.

That's kind of what worryies me. It was easy against them last time, so they would like revenge. And now Mankato is scoring a lot of goals.

Hopefully, if we meet them, the two week break will have affected them.