SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

siNoDux

The DU TV broadcasters aren't the best, we've already established that. I am more upset by the camerawork last night and tonight. Follow the puck boys! Quit putting graphics up on top of the action too when the puck is in play. It is like i'm at the game and people keep walking in front of me! Lets get a few goals now boys!

We're saying the same thing about the graphics over here...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like they gave Carle an assist on the goal. TH says "no way". It appears as if Denver is as corrupt with him as the John is with Kessel.

Good night, Carle was back in his own end and the puck never made it across the center ice line before it was turned over to create the 2 on 1.

I don't think it's Elliott. I think they just put someone in there with his jersey on, to try to liven up the team. :D

Wisconsin with some question marks??? Looks almost like a SCSU Huskiey Swoon. SCSU and MTU are tied 2-2 in the third period. Come on MTU...

Sorry didn't look like a hit from behind to me but was a big hit

He hit him from behind, but it wasn't a vicious check, as he was right next to the boards. It should have been a 2 minute penalty, but Anderson doesn't know he can call those.

Crap, DU up 2-0 and we're still on the PK.