SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

siNoDux

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the boys. Sounded like Parise just didn't think May was going to shoot.

It's good to hear that it didn't shake Parise's confidence.

There was a couple times in the first where I thought JPar looked a tad shaky, mostly within the first 10 minutes of the game. I think he's more into the game now. A sniper shot coming at you 11 seconds in is a pretty big surprise.

Could the DU announcers possibly mention one more time that this is the fastest DU has scored this year??? Smaby is definatly put some big hits on people! We need to focus and we can definatly be back in this game!!! Let's Go Sioux

I'm expecting to hear that at least 5 more times tonight. You know, the fastest before this was 37 seconds. Information I definitely need to know, over and over and over again.

Bad mistake off the opening faceoff, which was won by the Sioux. Team played better as the period went along, and got some chances after the powerplays ended. Far from over, Denver playing a much more defensive game than last night.

Wisco looks terrible, hard to believe these are the same players that were so dominant over the first half. Play like this and they'll lose to UAB or Holy Cross in the first NCAA game, or end up with a tougher opponent in the first round.

Bad mistake off the opening faceoff, which was won by the Sioux. Team played better as the period went along, and got some chances after the powerplays ended. Far from over, Denver playing a much more defensive game than last night.

Wisco looks terrible, hard to believe these are the same players that were so dominant over the first half. Play like this and they'll lose to UAB or Holy Cross in the first NCAA game, or end up with a tougher opponent in the first round.

Is Elliott still out? Is he expected back before the season ends?

Sounds like Carle is getting an assist on their goal. Hennesy is going off about Carle getting an assist and he didn't even touch the puck. Stats padding.

Wisconsin is getting pounded by the Mavericks tonight. I wish we could play Wisconsin next week. It doesn't bode well for the Sioux because if they don't get it togther the Huskies could be sitting above us in the standings.

Edited by Goon

The DU TV broadcasters aren't the best, we've already established that. I am more upset by the camerawork last night and tonight. Follow the puck boys! Quit putting graphics up on top of the action too when the puck is in play. It is like i'm at the game and people keep walking in front of me! Lets get a few goals now boys!