SiouxSports.com Forum

Which Hockey jersey to buy?

WildSioux

I am going to be buying two Sioux jersey's here soon. I am wondering what everyone on here recommends. I have two Koronis jersey's, one White in the old logo which I have in a frame above my bed. The other is also a Koronis which is black in the new logo. That is the one I wear.

The old white one I decided to retire. So now, I want to buy a new white one in the new logo. And the other one I am buying will be for my girlfriend. She says she wants a green one, I said she should get a white one.

Anyways, what I am wondering. Is, should I buy the Koronis (shiny) jersey $119.98 (on the UND B&N Bookstore website)? Or the Nike jersey $59.98 (on www.siouxsports.com)?

The reason why I ask is because I don't know which one is better as I only have the Koronis style which has the "WCHA" logo on the front (the Nike doesn't). I am sure they are both good jersey's. But is one more valuable than the other? Which one do most of you have?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I am just curious.

Thanks!

either get the 59.99 nike which are very nice for replicas or get the authentic nikes. the koronis are a bit off with the coloring on the letters and indian head.i have a white one and its a different than my nikes...if your going to spend the money get the nike authentic if its not to much, if not then go with the 59.99 nikes..good luck

replica

http://www.siouxshop.com/product_info.php?...c02375f914ddfc9

authentic

http://www.siouxshop.com/product_info.php?...products_id=941

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/news/r...RELEASE_ID=4582

UND Athletics to auction third set of hockey jerseys

2/15/2006

Silent auction will take place during UMD series this week

GRAND FORKS, N.D.--The University of North Dakota Athletic Department has announced the second set of Fighting Sioux game-worn hockey jerseys that will be auctioned at this weekend

Don't even waste your money on a replica. Buck up and get the authentic and do it right.

And if you want this fan's opinion, nothing sticks out more than a green jersey amongst the see of maroon and yellow at Mariucci Arena. For that reason alone, the Sioux green jersey is FAR AND AWAY my favorite.

Black blends in too easily with anything and white blinds in with most home team's jerseys. Green, hands down.

Get the Authentic if you can spend the money - especially for a home jersey. The replicas are totally screwed up since their lettering is Green on Black instead of the authentic Black on Green. I still can't figure out why they keep producing replicas like this - especially Nike!

The old white one I decided to retire. So now, I want to buy a new white one in the new logo. And the other one I am buying will be for my girlfriend. She says she wants a green one, I said she should get a white one.

Go with the GREEN! I think we need to get more people to wear green when attending games. Our crowd should be a sea of green. Plus, I personally think the green jerseys look the best, then the black. And as MafiaMan pointed out:

...nothing sticks out more than a green jersey amongst the see of maroon and yellow at Mariucci Arena.