SiouxSports.com Forum

Olympic Hockey

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe a certain someone mentioned earlier that Finland or Slovakia would medal...but not both. I'm a regular Nostrodamus. Hold on for my title game prediction one hour before the gold medal game. :huh:

As it looks right now - I take Finland to medal, not Slovakia. . . . . geez, now my psychic side is showing

I can't replace Don Cherry. I don't have a bad enough opinion of European hockey players. :huh:

As for the US-Finland tilt, it was better than I expected. The US scored 3 goals! Seriously, they should be proud of that. That's better than Canada managed. Other than that, no surprise on the four goals by Finland. They're a better team than us. Many of the teams in the medal round are.

As for the Canada tilt... Surprised by that one. Serious shnide by the Canucks. Wow. Russia and Finland are for real.

The Czech-Slovakia game is huge for the Czechs.

All of my predictions are still wrong at this time so oh well.

Because you all were making fun of me and hurting my feelings (:love: ) no more predictions. You may all rejoice now.

Mike Madano says it's all because USA Hockey doesn't make reservations and stuff. Way to sound like an overpaid, spoiled superstar, Mike. :huh:

what a f'k BABY..wow cant wait to se the new crop of usa players like kessel, parise and ryan miller and so forth..i thought cole looked good as well as blake for the most part even though he couldnt find the back of the net.

Mike Madano says it's all because USA Hockey doesn't make reservations and stuff. Way to sound like an overpaid, spoiled superstar, Mike. :huh:

Dearest Mikey,

Why don't you roll out the Brendan Morrison "the best team doesn't always win" quote too? :love:

And I can tell you why USA Hockey is going home: USA Hockey scored fewer goals!

Want to know who to blame for that?

See your local mirror. :D;)

Signed,

An embarrassed USA Hockey fan