SiouxSports.com Forum

Olympic Hockey

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the new Nike jersies.......they're too streamlined. They look tight.

Is it just Sweden that doesn't have them?

I don't like every country having the same style jersies and having the only difference being the colors and the crest on the front.

same jerseys that were worn in the world junior tourney, less baggy and more of a tight fit, i dont mind them but i will have to get used to the new socks they are wearing with the vertical stripes on them. i guess change will always happen, nike took a grasp of most the teams in torino and is showing off their new designs..

same jerseys that were worn in the world junior tourney, less baggy and more of a tight fit, i dont mind them but i will have to get used to the new socks they are wearing with the vertical stripes on them. i guess change will always happen, nike took a grasp of most the teams in torino and is showing off their new designs..

US players at the World Juniors said they didn't like the jersey's either. Wonder what the pros think of them?

I don't like the new Nike jersies.......they're too streamlined. They look tight.

Is it just Sweden that doesn't have them?

I don't like every country having the same style jersies and having the only difference being the colors and the crest on the front.

I think they look like Pajamas.

Slovakians handled the Latvians pretty well. Hmmm Latvia tied the US, meaning they're probably as good as the US was that night... Slovakians beat Latvia... This PROBABLY means that Slovakia is better than Latvia and is therefore certainly better than US.

Better hope that Slovakia hits a bump or well.... my previous prediction will turn into this:

Gold: Canada

Silver: Slovakia

Bronze: Finland

Czech, Russia, and US given complimentary participation ribbons and SCSU jersies :lol:

IMO Latvia couldn't have tied the US team that showed up today......hopefully it's the team that we continue to see the rest of the tourney.

not sure about that but latvia is a much better team than kazatztan, slovokia will be a very tough game for the usa and if they want a chance at getting into a potential medal round game then they better win, lets just hope the tie with latvia doesn't ome back to haunt team usa...

IMO Latvia couldn't have tied the US team that showed up today......hopefully it's the team that we continue to see the rest of the tourney.

I hope so because they aren't going to be able to let many more games go before they start "playing for pride" instead of "playing for a medal"

Okay now I'm bored. I wish they would just keep playing the hockey games over and over rather than having to watch figure skaters warm up and give their entire background on them.

I'd rather watch curling practice than listen to Scott Hamilton's sore throat talk about figure skating.......

Ooh, wait things might get exciting Robin Roberts might get beat up by Katarina Witt....who just said dammit BTW.