SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Tundra Classic

NorthDakotaHockey

An off week. Here is the Frozen Tundra Classic..

75,000 for the Cold War!!

I can't believe that the NCAA is putting the Frozen Four in Ford Field. Cripes almighty . . . .

The Gophers are looking at playing the Bulldogs in the MetroDome next year for the Hall of Fame game.

A $600,000 pricetag may move that game to the Xcel.

Should be fun anyway. It is going to be on the FSN. Saturday. 2:30 or so.

I just can't understand why Sconny vs OSU?

Why not the Gophers, or the Sioux? With either of those two teams, it would have been a sell out already.

I would have gone to the game for either one of those matchups...

Because those are the two teams in closest proximity to Lambeau. Makes perfect sense, really.

I just can't understand why Sconny vs OSU?

Why not the Gophers, or the Sioux? With either of those two teams, it would have been a sell out already.

I would have gone to the game for either one of those matchups...

If they played the Gophers of the Sioux, would they have to play two games? With OSU they are only playing one game. That way they can take Friday night to have team dinners in the Lambeau Field Atrium, sign autographs, and look at the Stanley Cup/Lombardi Trophies.

I personally think that it is a very good idea. I agree that OSU was probably not the best team that they could have selected, but it will still be a good game. If I was at home in Wisconsin, I would definatly be going.

I like these games, they bring media attention to the game and that's always good. I had heard a rumor that BU and BC were looking to do a double header at Fenway park with UND and Michigan as the opponents. Haven't heard anything on that in a while, but I would definitely try to see that if it happened.

That's scary that this popped up in the news again. UND should push hard to be involved in the Fenway Park games, as I bet ESPN coverage would be likely. Even though you'd be a mile away, how cool would it be to watch a hockey game from the Green Monster seats. The only cooler potential sites would be Yankee Stadium and Neyland Stadium in Knoxville to try for a new world record.