SiouxSports.com Forum

US / Finland Game Thread

sagard

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is plenty of other things to talk about in the other thread.

I assume that this game is not on TV, at least anywhere within a local (Twin Cities) reach?

A better stab is the USA-Canada game. While it is probably posted elsewhere, will this

be on TV anywhere outside of Canada?

As for the Fins, I predict 12-3, USA. Kessel scores five, and Oshie and Lee both notch hat tricks.

Pass the flask.

I assume that this game is not on TV, at least anywhere within a local (Twin Cities) reach?

A better stab is the USA-Canada game. While it is probably posted elsewhere, will this

As for the Fins, I predict 12-3, USA. Kessel scores five, and Oshie and Lee both notch hat tricks.

Pass the flask.

drink, drink, chug, chug!! that tasted good, ok oshie 3 goals, 2 assists, kessel 2 goals, 4 assists, chorney and lee each have 3 assists and frazee gets a shutout!! passin it.........10-0 USA :silly::)

Pass the flask.

If you have NHL Center Ice, you can see the game live, otherwise, FSN is showing the game, tape-delayed beginning at 7:30p.m. (CT).

http://www.usahockey.com/servlets/FileServ....12.28.2005.pdf

Frazee in net tonight

lines tonight

bourque kessel porter

mueller schremp wheeler

gerbe oshie skille

davis paukobitch fritsche

ryan

D pairings

chorney lee

johnson johnson

butler niskanen

mitera

AZ,

I don't always agree with your opinions :silly: but I enjoy your creative coloring. You kept them all between the lines too!

AZ,

I don't always agree with your opinions :) but I enjoy your creative coloring. You kept them all between the lines too!

haha, i think we had a breakthrough :silly:

thanks, i tried to find the closest colors to each of their college teams!

What time will the game start? Thanks.

Canada game will start at 6pm on NHL Center Ice and 7:30pm on FSN, but let's worry about tonights game first, which can only be seen on tv tomorrow at noon on NHL Center Ice. However, it is available live via audiocast atUSA Hockey Website which starts in about 5 minutes!

Canada game will start at 6pm on NHL Center Ice and 7:30pm on FSN, but let's worry about tonights game first, which can only be seen on tv tomorrow at noon on NHL Center Ice. However, it is available live via audiocast atUSA Hockey Website which starts in about 5 minutes!

Is everyone getting the "I've been put on hold music" or is anyone getting pre-game?