SiouxSports.com Forum

US / Finland Game Thread

sagard

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

USA definitely turned it around to save the period. Oshie really putting on a show for the Canadian crowd. I'm sure they're all looking in their programs and thinking, 'Whose that number 7 for the Americans?' Keep it up in the 2nd!

Oshie's gotta be excited to be playing in front of a "home" crowd. Many of his family and friends finally get to see him play on ice

USA definitely turned it around to save the period. Oshie really putting on a show for the Canadian crowd. I'm sure they're all looking in their programs and thinking, 'Whose that number 7 for the Americans?' Keep it up in the 2nd!

Number 7 got some coverage on the TSN pre-tourney special so the Canadian fans are much better informed than you think. As I said yesterday, the Canadian fans know that the USA is the team to beat so just like the Norway game they are cheering for Finland to pull the upset. However, I am confident that my fellow countrymen will be quiet the rest of the night :silly:

Number 7 got some coverage on the TSN pre-tourney special so the Canadian fans are much better informed than you think. As I said yesterday, the Canadian fans know that the USA is the team to beat so just like the Norway game they are cheering for Finland to pull the upset. However, I am confident that my fellow countrymen will be quiet the rest of the night :)

I think they just love to root against Americans :silly:

Look at this! Bunch of hockey junkies sitting around listening to an audiocast at 11pm at night! Doesn't anyone work anymore??? :silly: Go USA!

I have to work at 8:30 (at a movie theater) and I'm worried about becoming to addicted and wanting to listen until the end... :-/ oh well, hockey is DEFINATLY worth it!