SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tourney...oshie, lee, chorney, toews

AZSIOUX

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of Americans cheered against Canada last year, until they played Russia(hard to cheer for cocky no class players)

I think the main reason people cheered against Canada last year was because of about 50 Canadian fans who were complete idiots. They pi$$ed many people off with their actions and chants. The majority of US fans still cheered for Canada despite those pinheads.

I think the main reason people cheered against Canada last year was because of about 50 Canadian fans who were complete idiots. They pi$$ed many people off with their actions and chants. The majority of US fans still cheered for Canada despite those pinheads.

I remember there was this upper section just full of them last year that ticked me off so bad. I said something that they didn't like as I was walking out and a couple of them just went crazy on me saying a lot of stuff. In the gold medal game, I didn't cheer for Canada because of their fans and I didn't cheer for Russia because of the way the players acted.

It sounds as if Kessel is really putting on a show tonight. 5 assists. Borque has been the recipient of most of Kessels work with 5 goals.

11-2 USA

Borque just got #6 - holy crap. Why couldn't he do that LAST year?? It's now 12-2 USA. When did Norway get the second goal? I missed that one. Did the Canadians go nuts on that one too - or have they all gone home?