SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Night Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Hak said in the post-game, Sioux were too tight. Very loosey-goosey on the officiating and the vermin seemed to take better advantage of that. As I read and understand it, player can be in the crease as long as it's not relevant to the goal. I think the kesshole goal is definitely stretching that definition, but hey, can't expect any better from daddy' s boy (useless incompetent jackbag). Boys need to come back tomorrow (after Shepherd meets with an unfortunate, yet completely innocent, accident) and play with energy and confidence.

Sorry, but Shepp did not cost us the game. We could not transition, had no positional balance, and if Zajac wasnt taking the draw forget it. Although the team made it exciting, I believe a very poorly played game onour part. If we can step it up, even a little, we should own them.

Sorry, but Shepp did not cost us the game. We could not transition, had no positional balance, and if Zajac wasnt taking the draw forget it. Although the team made it exciting, I believe a very poorly played game onour part. If we can step it up, even a little, we should own them.

And the scary thing for the Gophers is announcers and color guys have been saying that this game was their best game of the year. And we only lost by a goal.

They played very well, and we didn't. Though I thought we had plenty of chances that just didn't work out.

Well I don't know bout the rest of you all but I lost the audio halfway thru the third...grrrrrr

Dirty Gophers. Poor play by the Sioux but a few good bounces the other way could have changed the game. Toews and that pipe...dangit.

Get some rest Sioux and come back tomorrow for the win.

Go Sioux!!! ;)

The Kessel Goal shouldn't have been counted I am sorry. But that being said, UND was flat tonight.

You should go back and look at the tape. No issues on that goal.

I love when these two teams play, seriously it ends up being what college hockey should be. Skilled teams racing up and down the ice trading goals.