SiouxSports.com Forum

27 YEAR DROUGHT ENDS IN NEW JERSEY!

JESUS,family,rutgers

Hey Basil, you know what ? JFR has been an upstanding guy on this board. I guess if he wants to start a topic about Rutgers going to a bowl game after 27 years that's fine by me. I think it speaks volumes about UND that we can attract fans of our teams and university from other parts of the country. So it's not Sioux Hockey, cut the guy some slack, like I said he's been a respectful, interested, and inquisitive poster on here, so if you don't have anything to add or don't want to read his threads, then don't.

Hey Basil, you know what ? JFR has been an upstanding guy on this board. I guess if he wants to start a topic about Rutgers going to a bowl game after 27 years that's fine by me. I think it speaks volumes about UND that we can attract fans of our teams and university from other parts of the country. So it's not Sioux Hockey, cut the guy some slack, like I said he's been a respectful, interested, and inquisitive poster on here, so if you don't have anything to add or don't want to read his threads, then don't.

[/Amen brother Triouxper Amen]

Well said! JFR isn't some troll and seems pretty supportive of the Fighting Sioux. Let him speak!

Yeah, besdies the fact that we need to save all of our negative energy and posts this week for moronic goopher fans. It's much more fun blasting all the skippy's when they come here and start spewing their goopher crap. That's what I think any way. We could use more fans like JFR, who aren't cynical jerks like me. ;)

Thanks fellow Fighting Sioux/ Scarlet Knights fans. Since I joined the site and started following North Dakota, almost everyone has been great. Just a note, we may have just had our best recruiting week ever. This past week, three VERY good players announced they are going to RU. A few years ago we couldn't even get kids like this to visit.

BEAT MINNESOTA-TWIN CITIES!!!

THE RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS ARE GOING TO A BOWL GAME!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the support guys. In the previous four years we won about 10 games. One game we lost to West Virginia 80-7. If someone had told me at the beginning of the year we would go 7-4, bring 10,000 fans all the way to Arizona, lose by 5 to a Pac-10 team in their home city, set a season attendance record, and be assembling the best recruiting class in history I would have thought not a chance. Great game last night by both teams!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Thanks for the support guys. In the previous four years we won about 10 games. One game we lost to West Virginia 80-7. If someone had told me at the beginning of the year we would go 7-4, bring 10,000 fans all the way to Arizona, lose by 5 to a Pac-10 team in their home city, set a season attendance record, and be assembling the best recruiting class in history I would have thought not a chance. Great game last night by both teams!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Looked like a great game. I watched the 2nd quarter but had to take care of personal bidnaz after that. I was pulling for the underdog and was a little disappointed to see the score in the paper the next day. Still, a solid performance in a bowl game-- definitely a boost for your program. Good luck next year!

taz